Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (4)Write a review
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco AirportMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFoodiesNov 20, 2012
This feels like the place everyone hangs out at for conferences. Heck even the Chicago Bears stayed here before the 49ers blew them out. It's convenient, right by SFO and you get a view of the water. Parking is tough to come by though and you will pay through the nose in the garage.
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco AirportMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersFoodies+ 6First to ReviewJul 04, 2012
A little gem of a hotel right in the middle of the Peninsula. I was here for a wedding, where they pitched a tent (a giant tent) right next to the pool area. The pool area was used for cocktail hour and the tent was for the reception (the ceremony was at a church in the city).
Very pretty venue, lots of photo opps. The old school bar area made for some fun photos too.
Dining options at Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness facility. This
There are 789 guestrooms at Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses. Furnishings include desks and sofa beds. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have pay movies. Rooms also include coffee/tea makers, electronic check out, and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 18 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: US$ 20 per night
- Valet parking: US$ 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
Very Good!2020 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- LocationGood access to the airport, said 98%.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel88% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 83%.
- Room75% said rooms were clean.
- Hotel Building68% considered the lobby entrance to be so-so.