Hyatt Regency San Francisco
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 98%Local Culture
Member Reviews (4)
- Hyatt Regency San FranciscoFirst to ReviewNov 06, 2013
The soaring 10+-story open lobby makes this hotel out-of-the-ordinary for so many reasons, especially during the Christmas season. During that time, "snow" falls from the top of the atrium several times a day. Guests will find accommodations from modest to grand, and the location--right on the BART and major bus lines--couldn't be better. Chinatown is a 15-minute walk, as are San Francisco's premier shopping areas, including Union Square. The Ferry building, with shops, week-end farmer's market, and access to the entire bay area via ferries is right across the street.
- Hyatt Regency San FranciscoMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 1First to ReviewJul 05, 2012
I love this location! I always stay in Union square and never thought to come over to the quieter, cleaner Embarcadero side of SF. Fell in love with the "blade runner" like architecture of this building. The interior is huge and so futuristic.
Our room was also a highlight. We had a standard double bed set up AND we actually had a sliding glass door that opened! I could see my car parked below!
Next time I am in town for a staycation, this will be my go-to Hotel!
Very Good!1827 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 99%.
- Hotel Building90% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
- Service90% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel80% thought it was clean.
- Room76% said the beds were comfortable.
- Food71% found the breakfast to be wonderful.