Iberostar Costa Dorada
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Iberostar Costa DoradaMember ofGreen TravelersOutdoor EnthusiastsFamily Travelers+ 4Jul 12, 2013
Iberostar Costa Dorada is nothing short of fantastic! It delivers everything you expect plus some more. If you are going to Puerto Plata and looking for all-inclusive book Iberostar Costa Dorada and you will not be disappointed.Recommended for:
Excellent!447 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance85% were fond of the entertainment options.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 83%.
- Food83% loved the dining experience.
- Hotel73% considered it to be very well-maintained.
- Location73% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
This property is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at on site dining establishments, taxes, and gratuities. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities. Dining options
There are 516 guestrooms at Iberostar Costa Dorada All Inclusive. Balconies offer ocean, pool, or garden views. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer phones, voice mail, and in room safes. Televisions have satellite channels. Rooms also include desks, ceiling fans, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool