Iberostar Laguna Azul
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (3)Write a review
- Iberostar Laguna AzulFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
Awesome hotel. All is new since it's young. It has 3 pools over the park and the main one is great. You have a fall going down from the place at the top where the Jacuzzi is. Restaurants are great and a lot of food is available. I hardly recommend this hotel!
Very Good!137 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Ambiance94% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service89% found the staff to be very friendly.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 86%.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 84%.
- Hotel77% thought it was clean.
- Location71% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool