Iberostar Punta Cana All Inclusive
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Iberostar Punta Cana All InclusiveMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsFamily TravelersFoodies+ 4First to Review
Iberostar Punta Cana is ok. It is your typical all-inclusive hotel in DR. Food was ok, service so so and drinks flat out bad. Grounds are beautiful and beach is good as well, but hotel itself can use a lot of improvement.Recommended for:
Excellent!520 reviews across the web.
- Guests consider it an awesome beach hotel.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 83%.
- Location80% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 79%.
- Ambiance79% were fond of the entertainment options.
- Hotel75% considered it to be very well-maintained.