Iberostar Punta Cana All Inclusive
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Iberostar Punta Cana All InclusiveMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsFamily TravelersFoodies+ 4First to ReviewJul 12, 2013
Iberostar Punta Cana is ok. It is your typical all-inclusive hotel in DR. Food was ok, service so so and drinks flat out bad. Grounds are beautiful and beach is good as well, but hotel itself can use a lot of improvement.Recommended for:Family Travelers
Excellent!374 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for swimming.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel94% thought it was clean.
- Beach91% appreciated the clean beach.
- Food87% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 81%.
- Location80% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.