Amazing hotel, beyond luxury service. Rainforest showers, Specialty room service and Gourmet breakfast lunch and dinner with drinks easily on hand. The Best part is the ocean. The Sandy white 1mile stretch of beach is great for tanning and lounging. Easy to fall asleep and dream under a coconut tree. The Water is fantastico, warm and lagoon like the ocean ...
Restaurants near Iberostar Rose Hall Suites for Spiritual Seekers
- 13.11 miFalmouth Rd., Montego Bay, Jamaica3.11 mi from Iberostar Rose Hall Suites5 reviews
Great little "Locals" resturant and bar. Named after the Scotch Bonnett Pepper! And yes they have that as a dipping Sauce for the homemade Sausages (Chicken or pork) and b-b-q'd chicken and pork. Lots of stuff to choose from. Dont forget the "Festivals" though. yummy!Popular with
- 23.24 mi
- 37.64 miMontego Bay, Jamaica7.64 mi from Iberostar Rose Hall Suites1 review
Known for its authentic jerk meat and seafood. This is my first stop from the airport on my way to my vacation home and many meals are had here throughout my stay. I absolutely love the food and vibe that is Scothie's.
- 47.99 mi
- 58.47 miAllice Eldemire Drive, Montego Bay, Jamaica8.47 mi from Iberostar Rose Hall Suites1 review
- 67.21 mi
- 77.64 mi7.64 mi from Iberostar Rose Hall Suites1 review
A very laid back, local open air stop down the road on the beach where you can get freshly caught fish cooked to your liking. The menu is very limited: fish, bami (bread like cake made from cassava), beer (or soft drinks) and a lovely breezy view. Great stuff for lingering on lazy Sunday afternoon. Simplicity at it's best.
- 87.64 miMontego Bay, Jamaica7.64 mi from Iberostar Rose Hall Suites1 review
We hit this spot every time we visit for authentic jerk. I love the pork (not as spicy), the rest of the family gets the chicken. Don't forget to get a Red Stripe beer or a Ting.
- 912.57 miJamaica12.57 mi from Iberostar Rose Hall Suites1 review
Glistening Waters is a quaint location offering local cuisine, and the unique night time boat ride experience through Jamaica's luminous lagoon waters!Popular with
- 1037.67 mi