Iberostar Rose Hall Suites
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (3)Write a review
- Iberostar Rose Hall SuitesSep 13, 2013
Amazing hotel, beyond luxury service. Rainforest showers, Specialty room service and Gourmet breakfast lunch and dinner with drinks easily on hand.
The Best part is the ocean.
The Sandy white 1mile stretch of beach is great for tanning and lounging. Easy to fall asleep and dream under a coconut tree.
The Water is fantastico, warm and lagoon like the ocean contains many small fish, great for snorkeling.
If you prefer the pool, the infinity pool sits right by the main entrance to the beach as does the lazy river kids pool.
You will love Iberostar Rose Hall Suites!Recommended for:
Excellent!522 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- LocationGood access to the airport, said 100%.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel90% thought it was clean.
- Grounds83% loved the outdoor sports facilities.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 82%.
- Food80% were happy with the price.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool