Ibis London Earls Court
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!2782 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 99%.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 98%.
- Internet97% thought it was a great value.
- Hotel95% thought it was clean.
- Service90% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food66% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
Dining options at Ibis London Earls Court include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. This 3.0 star property has a business center and offers secretarial services and business services. Additional property amenities include a coffee
Bathrooms feature bathtubs and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer phones and in room safes. Televisions are available in guestrooms. Rooms also include coffee/tea makers. Guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
- Business Center
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- In-House Bar
- Parking Garage
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Handicap Accessible