ibis Styles Hotel Berlin Mitte
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 75%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- ibis Styles Hotel Berlin MitteMember ofVegetarianLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 6First to ReviewJan 01, 2014
Centrally located in at Berlin's bustling Rosenthaler Platz -- a trendy area replete with colorful cafes and shops -- ibis Styles Hotel is a bargain. The rooms are clean and comfortable, there's free and fast wi-fi, and the delicious breakfast buffet boasts both hearty (ie. German rye bread) and sweet (ie. Nutella) options. In walking distance to Alexanderplatz and many big German sites, the hotel is a good fit for business and recreational travelers alike.
Very Good!1098 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 98%.
- Internet97% thought it was a great value.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 96%.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food85% found the breakfast to be wonderful.