Ibis Tour Eiffel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 83%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Ibis Tour EiffelMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersFamily TravelersFirst to ReviewOct 02, 2013
Nice 3 stars hotel with recently remodeled rooms. Conveniently located in a residential Parisian district with shops and restaurants close-by and easy access to the Metro. Plus, it's just a few block from the Eiffel Tower.
Mediocre751 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 98%.
- Hotel89% thought it was clean.
- Service88% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food81% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel BuildingAcceptable building. Only 66% of guests gave positive comments.