This gelateria near the Trevi Fountain is frequently rated one of the best in Rome. You can only order cups, there are no cones because they cannot quality control the cones. I had lemon and grapefruit—fantastic! The flavours were pure.
Restaurants near Il Gelato di San Crispino - Trevi Fountain for Wellness
- 10.22 miVia di San Marcello, 19, 00187 Rome, Province of Rome, Italy0.22 mi from Il Gelato di San Crispino - Trevi Fountain2 reviews
wonderful restaurant tucked away off the Via del Corso. Does amazing fettucini and steaks and sausages (served 'Roman style') of all sorts. Especially enjoyed the ox. Good bread as well and, of course, peroni beer.Popular with
- 20.04 miVia del Lavatore 81, Rome 00187, Italy0.04 mi from Il Gelato di San Crispino - Trevi Fountain2 reviews
Great food and atmosphere just steps from the Fontana di Trevi. Everything we had was extra tasty from the bread to the house wine and the steaks. Pricey but worth it!
- 30.15 miVicolo dellle Bollette 13, Rome 00187 Italy0.15 mi from Il Gelato di San Crispino - Trevi Fountain
Al Moro has the best Spaghetti alla moro and Spaghetti alle telline! I love just walking into the restaurant - the old world charm, wood panelled walls and people so elegantly dressed. The communal tables are fun and the crowd is a mix of regulars and tourists ( which is always a good sign). It is so delish!!Popular with
- 40.08 mi
- 50.19 miVia del Tritone 123, Rome 00187, Italy0.19 mi from Il Gelato di San Crispino - Trevi Fountain
Great service, reasonable prices for the area and live music. Located near the Piazza Barberini, Enoteca Barberini is a solid choice for food and drink in this tourist area. The cheapest glass of wine runs four euros. Not too shabby. Say hello to Simone, the bartender, who is both wise and friendly.Popular with
- 60.13 mi
- 70.15 miVia del Boccaccio, 1, 00187 Rome, Italy0.15 mi from Il Gelato di San Crispino - Trevi Fountain
Tucked away in a small street near Piazza Barberini, hardly any tourists, but the food is amazing and inexpensive. See my review here: http://www.mapplr.com/2009/11/12/hostaria-romana-lunch-near-piazza-barberini-rome/
- 80.15 mi
- 90.23 mi
- 100.12 miVia Rasella 52, Rome 00187 Italy0.12 mi from Il Gelato di San Crispino - Trevi Fountain
The air-conditioned dining room and free Wi-Fi alone makes Restaurant Birreria Albrecht a worthy place to visit. The fact that they have beer makes it ever better. I stopped in when the restaurant was pretty much empty. I sat down, ordered a beer and made use of the wireless Internet. Another traveling couple came in, and they sat them right ...Popular with
- 110.17 miVia dell'Umiltà 31, Rome 00187, Italy0.17 mi from Il Gelato di San Crispino - Trevi Fountain1 review
Da Michele is located two blocks away from the Fontana di Trevi, making it less crowded than the other pizzerie nearby. Their ingredients are listed on the menu board, and there are very few: flour, salt, water and a two others I can't remember. Bottom line: This pizza is classically made. While it isn't a perfectly refined slice, they certainly ...Popular with
- 120.01 miVia della Panetteria, 41, 00187 Roma, Italia0.01 mi from Il Gelato di San Crispino - Trevi Fountain
Two blocks from the Trevi Fountain nes find this Italian restaurant recommended by a local expert on the city and its corners. Establishment quite small but with a familiar and extraordinarily treatment Watch for instance by their owners, a married middle-aged endearing. homemade Italian food at affordable prices Very, especially since we were actually at the heart of the Italian ...
- 130.22 mi
- 140.1 mi
- 150.17 miVia della Mercede, 35 / 36 00187 Roma, Italy0.17 mi from Il Gelato di San Crispino - Trevi Fountain
When I lived in Rome and wanted to have some Japanese food this was the only place I could think about. It is a quite large restaurant close to Piazza di Spagna. Food is good and the environment relaxing. Staff is not particularly gentle but dinner here is still a nice experience.
- 160.1 miPiazza di Trevi 101, Rome 00187, Italy0.1 mi from Il Gelato di San Crispino - Trevi Fountain1 review
Buona pizza con prezzi economici e un bel posto vicino della Fontana di Trevi! E per i turistici: i bagni puliti e gratuiti (molto molto importante quando si vede una fontana...). Surprisingly affordable slices smack dab and a coin toss across the Trevi Fountain. I bought a 2.50€ margherita slice that was wholly satisfying and delicious. Even better, they have ...Popular with
- 170.23 miVicolo Sciarra, 59, 00187 Rome, Province of Rome, Italy0.23 mi from Il Gelato di San Crispino - Trevi Fountain
Nothing out of ordinary about this restaurant: One of those restaurants near Trevi Fountain with tables outside and laminated menu in English. The food is great, like any other restaurants in Rome. I had spaghetti alle vongole, among other things. It was so good that I wanted to put into another order!
- 180.53 miPiazza Sant'Eustachio 82, 00186 Rome, Italy0.53 mi from Il Gelato di San Crispino - Trevi Fountain19 reviews
Coffee appears in a million guises in the Eternal City, from cappuccino for the morning, to the alcoholic caffe' corretto after dinner. But Caffe' Sant'Eustachio delivers its own delicious spin on the tiny espresso, with a sweet sugar foam to help it make its way down.Popular with
- 190.39 miVia Uffici del Vicario 40, 00186 Rome, Province of Rome, Italy0.39 mi from Il Gelato di San Crispino - Trevi Fountain45 reviews
How can one of Rome's best gelaterie be recommended for budget travelers? Because one of Rome's most decadent pleasures is also one of its most affordable, with prices for cones ranging from €2 up.Popular with
- 200.75 miPiazza Campo de Fiori, 22, 00186 Rome, Italy0.75 mi from Il Gelato di San Crispino - Trevi Fountain
One of Rome's most famous places to get some salty, chewy, pizza bianca, Forno is open early in the day and is usually deservedly packed with Romans. Not only a cheap but a delicious place to grab a snack while wandering the streets.Popular with