This gelateria near the Trevi Fountain is frequently rated one of the best in Rome. You can only order cups, there are no cones because they cannot quality control the cones. I had lemon and grapefruit—fantastic! The flavours were pure.
Restaurants near Il Gelato di San Crispino - Trevi Fountain
- 610.72 mi0.72 mi from Il Gelato di San Crispino - Trevi Fountain2 reviews
Here's the perfect place for chic after work drinks, or just stop by anytime in the evening to soak up the atmosphere created by Rome's young and fashionable.Popular withTrendstersDesignNightlife
- 620.74 mi0.74 mi from Il Gelato di San Crispino - Trevi Fountain
Cozy, beautiful atmosphere, great food, kind and attentive servers. GREAT wine. This place is a tiny, undiscovered jewel on the walking path between Piazza Navona and Camp di Fiori. Don't miss it for a real, Roman dining experience. It's small so go early or try to call for a reservation.
- 630.61 mi0.61 mi from Il Gelato di San Crispino - Trevi Fountain
Hi everybody, If you like to know more about thi restaurant and its Legendary Carbonara (described as the best in Rome), i recommend you to watch this amazing video: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=carbonara+goodbye&sm=3 I hope you like it! BeatricePopular withDesignTrendstersLuxury
- 640.91 mi0.91 mi from Il Gelato di San Crispino - Trevi Fountain2 reviews
- 650.68 mi
- 660.44 mi0.44 mi from Il Gelato di San Crispino - Trevi Fountain2 reviews
Okay, you are used to seeing the gelato shops with overflowing colors and flavors - which may look enticing but I assure you those where they are covered are where you'll find the best gelato! San Crispino has the most incredible flavors. Small servings compared to the heaps you get at other places, but the taste is incredible!Popular withFoodiesTrendstersLocal
- 670.7 mi0.7 mi from Il Gelato di San Crispino - Trevi Fountain
My wife and I discovered this "Hosteria" from an Italian friend of ours from Genoa who spends a lot of time in Rome. She highly recommended the Costanza, and after eating there I quite understand why she would be so high on this restaurant, for the Italian food at the Costanza is the best I have ever had in my ...Popular withBusiness
- 680.51 mi0.51 mi from Il Gelato di San Crispino - Trevi Fountain2 reviews
Friends Cafe is a lively bar. The crowd is younger (students and 30's). Outside in the square there are local vendors set up so you can shop and then drink! I would recommend heading over there for a fun night out.
- 690.65 mi0.65 mi from Il Gelato di San Crispino - Trevi Fountain
Visit Angelnia in Testaccio - their pasta is fabulous. If you can sit upstairs and enjoy the view of the kitchen, definitely opt for that. Make reservations in advance. I would go back here many times over!Popular withLuxuryFoodiesTrendsters
- 700.66 mi0.66 mi from Il Gelato di San Crispino - Trevi Fountain2 reviews
Now THIS is a great gelateria. I had the risotto with lemon and the chocolate with plums and rum, and it was divine. Quiet possibly my favorite gelato shop in Rome, nay, the world.Popular withFoodiesBudgetFamilies
- 710.38 mi
- 720.4 mi
- 730.51 mi0.51 mi from Il Gelato di San Crispino - Trevi Fountain2 reviews
Service was a bit dodgy and they were out of most food items by the evening, but fabulous location for amazing cocktails amid the sculptures. Pretty camp but fun! Have coffee or tea among the statues!Popular withDesignLuxuryLGBT
- 740.47 mi
- 750.26 mi0.26 mi from Il Gelato di San Crispino - Trevi Fountain
A favourite lunch spot of mine before an afternoon stroll around the Piazza Barberini. Never knew there could be so many shades of white: from the table linen to decor, giving the place a crisp, contemporary feel. Very fresh fish served with applomb.
- 760.64 mi0.64 mi from Il Gelato di San Crispino - Trevi Fountain
I decided to dine at a touristy restaurant along Piazza Navona just so I could sit beside Piazza Navona like they do in the movies. Aside from the price, I was pleasantly surprised with the experience. The waiter, somewhat absentminded, messed up my order twice. He quickly fixed it and apologized. The food was tasty and the views are amazing. ...Popular withFoodiesFamiliesBusiness
- 770.82 mi0.82 mi from Il Gelato di San Crispino - Trevi Fountain3 reviews
This was my least favorite restaurant in Rome. I had the traditional pasta pomodoro wich was Ok but a little far from what I expected.
- 780.83 mi0.83 mi from Il Gelato di San Crispino - Trevi Fountain
This restaurant has a very central location, on Tiberina Island and is dedicated to Sora Lella who was an actress and the sister of a quite famous Italian actor. They both contributed to write the history of Italian cinema. The restaurant is quite elegant and expensive and the quality of food is really good. Roman cuisine.
- 790.8 mi
- 800.78 mi0.78 mi from Il Gelato di San Crispino - Trevi Fountain
The best pizza I had, not that nice service though. I been there several times, there is always a line there, make sure you arrive early. Also the staff are not that friendly, once I had to ask around 6 times for another drink, the guy even complained because I asked! ehehe The pizza usually takes really long, I'm just ...