Ile Saint Louis
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Local Culture
- 83%History Buffs
- 75%Art & Design Lovers
- 66%Budget Travelers
- 59%Luxury Travelers
- 51%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 51%Green Travelers
Member Reviews (9)
- Ile Saint LouisAmbassadorMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 5Jan 16, 2014
Ile Saint Louis is charming to say the least. It's the sort of place where one dreams of living, in the heart of the city. I do like that there isn't much to do, keeps most of the tourists out and the streets are thus not so crowded.Recommended for:Local Culture
- Ile Saint LouisMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 2Oct 21, 2013
Ille Saint Louis is a tiny little island between the Left and Right Bank of the Seine River. There's not too many things to see, but is a nice place to stroll around.Recommended for:Art & Design Lovers
- Ile Saint LouisMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 7Aug 21, 2013
The little island in the middle of the city in the center of the Seine. This is where you can find the famous Berthillon Parisian ice cream.
- Ile Saint LouisMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 5Aug 05, 2013
Isle Saint-Louis is an amazing little gem at the heart of Paris. I stayed there once for a few months and that was the best way to experience Paris. It's hard to believe that a couple of hundreds years ago it was an abondent medow with rabbits and only grass covering this island. Now a plenty of luxury options are available here: http://hfr.rentini.com
- Ile Saint LouisMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness Travelers+ 1First to ReviewJan 08, 2013
There's not much for the tourist on Île Saint Louis, but I ran around it one morning just for giggles. There's a small bridge that connects it to the Île de la Cité.