Imperial Las Perlas Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- Imperial Las Perlas HotelFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
This place was hot, dirty, and smelled a little funky. The entrance to all the rooms were outside, and the place was run-down and didn’t have a safe feeling to it. Many of the room doors were scratched, damaged, and at least one broken door jam. The property and the rooms were old, not maintained and in poor shape. The in room appliances were broken in our room, and the room itself was stinky. There was a small pool and a “peekaboo” marina view. There was also a hot tub outside, and the water looked like it may not have been changed or conditioned in a very long while. There was a palapa type restaurant out by the water, but I must admit I didn’t try the food.
Mediocre326 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Location100% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
- PriceBest value. 90% of guests enjoyed it.
- Service80% found the restaurant service to be one of the best.
- Food79% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Ambiance70% were fond of the entertainment options.
- GroundsPool was decent, said only 68%.