Things to do in Incheon
- 1Bupyeong Gu 155-33 Bupyeong 1 Dong, Incheon, South Korea Third FloorRanked #1 overall in Incheon things to do1 review
Cheap Shots is a great foreigner-owned bar in Bupyeong. The owners are super friendly and it's popular with the expat crowd. There's good food, too - the fries and homemade...Popular with
- 2Bupyeong-dong, Bupyeong-gu, Incheon, South KoreaRanked #2 overall in Incheon things to do2 reviews
The underground market is vast and a good place to go shopping - it's right outside of Bupyeong Station. There's also an aboveground market near Bupyeong Market Station which is...
- 5Ganghwa IslandRanked #7 overall in Incheon things to do1 review
The Peace Observatory on Ganghwa Island allows you to look at North Korea at the point where it is closest to South Korea. Here, instead of the expanse of the...
- 6Yonghyeon-5-Dong, Incheon, South KoreaRanked #6 overall in Incheon things to do1 review
This park is up on a hill not far from my house. There's an artificial waterfall which is kind of neat. In the park are exercise machines, badminton courts, and...Popular with
- 893 Songdo-dong, Yeonsu-gu, Incheon, South KoreaRanked #10 overall in Incheon things to do1 review
Songdo New City in general is a cool place to come and look at interesting architecture. There are also plenty of good restaurants, though they are pricey. Central Park is...Popular with
- 9Incheon-si Ganghwa-gun Hajeom-myeon Bugeun-ri 317Ranked #9 overall in Incheon things to do1 review
The Ganghwa Dolmen site is fairly small, but interesting. There are many dolmen in a big loop, not just the one in the middle that everyone takes a picture of.
- 10Ranked #8 overall in Incheon things to do1 review
Wolmido is a boardwalk area next to Chinatown in Incheon. There are a couple of amusement parks with rides. There are lots of raw fish restaurants. It's good to walk...