- 1Kailash Colony Market, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi 10048Ranked #2 overall in New Delhi restaurants
This casual family restaurant specializes in pizzas, pastas and deserts, and is a great place to go if you want a break from Indian cuisine. The chocolate squidgy cake is...Popular with
- 2Mumbadevi Commercial Centre,51-53Ranked #5 overall in Mumbai (Bombay) restaurants
lassi (curd, blended with water & sugar) in a beer bottle.. simple veg sabzi's and their phulka's (indian bread) drip with ghee (clarified butter).. ummmm yummy!! (phulkas - thats it,...Popular with
- 4Shalimar Morya Park, Off New Link Road, Jogeshwari West, Mumbai, MH, IndiaRanked #12 overall in Mumbai (Bombay) restaurants
is jagaha ki kya baat hai.. al acarte is totally expensive.. but their buffets are out of this world.. so reasonable and totally worth it.. its the yummyest chinese iv...
- 5Behind Taj, Opposite Gokul Restaurant, Tulloch Road, Apollo BunderRanked #14 overall in Mumbai (Bombay) restaurants
Another of South Bombay's favorite places to eat non-veg ... super cheap and excellent grub. They have daily specials and feel free to ask the wait staff for advice. Plus...
- 63/4, Dheeraj Pali Arcade, Dr Ambedkar Road, Pali Naka, Bandra (W), MumbaiRanked #29 overall in Mumbai (Bombay) restaurants
decent food.. humungous quantities.. 4 people can order just 1 plate of noodles and it will be enough for all of them.. in the evenings and weekends its advisable to...
- 10ITC, The Windsor, Windsor Square, 25, Golf Course Road, Bangalore CentralRanked #31 overall in Bangalore restaurants
Mediterranean, Indian, East asian cuisine.. their buffet has oysters.. expensive but a great buffet.. one shud treat themselves once-in-a-while to it.. its worth it! good ambiance also