- 22Malleshwaram, Bengaluru, Karnataka, IndiaRanked #3 overall in Bangalore restaurants3 reviews
One of Bangalore's best-known spots for a quick, inexpensive bite to eat, Central Tiffin Rooms is a bit of a classic institution in an increasingly modern, flashy city. This "hotel"...Popular with
- 236, Dr Koyaji Road, East Street, Camp, Opposite Victory Cinema, Camp, Pune, Maharashtra 411001, IndiaRanked #3 overall in Pune restaurants3 reviews
The family-run Kayani Bakery is famous for its homemade Shrewsbury biscuits and Sponge cakes. The shop is filled with tourists and locals alike.
- 24E-15 Connaught Place, New Delhi, IndiaRanked #6 overall in New Delhi restaurants
Like Leopold's in Bombay, it's a place that people tend to end up at at least once. A little pricey, but with decent Indian and Continental food, it's an enjoyable...Popular with
- 2932, Dharam Putra,, Pritam Estate, Dadar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400014, IndiaRanked #11 overall in Mumbai (Bombay) restaurants3 reviews
If you are looking for rich North indian Cuisine in Mumbai, this is one of the best places for it. Start with a traditional drink like Lassi and move on...
- 30Shalimar Morya Park, Off New Link Road, Jogeshwari West, Mumbai, MH, IndiaRanked #12 overall in Mumbai (Bombay) restaurants
is jagaha ki kya baat hai.. al acarte is totally expensive.. but their buffets are out of this world.. so reasonable and totally worth it.. its the yummyest chinese iv...