Indiana Cities

Map view

Indianapolis

Indianapolis is at the very center of the state of Indiana, and just like in ancient Rome, where all roads in the Roman empire led to Rome, so many Indiana roads lead directly to Indianapolis. When visiting, be sure to visit the historic Lockerbie neighborhood.

Michigan City

If I lived this close to Starbucks, I'd go broke.

Evansville

Evansville is special. It's one of the most beautiful cities in the state. I love the waterfront with it's Victorian theme. I love the zoo, the horse races across the river in Kentucky, and everything about that relaxing, beautiful city.

Bloomington

A really nice Big 10 college town. I've only been here briefly, but I liked it. There's a lively music scene (Bloomington has a couple of relatively prominent independent record labels) and plenty of places for a good meal.

South Bend

Beautiful old city!

Valparaiso

Cute little downtown area with a number of non-chain restaurants, micro brewery, and coffee shops, various eclectic shops for a unique shopping experience. There are a couple of live theaters in town, Central Park hosts numerous music events throughout the year and of course the Popcorn Festival in honor of Orville Redenbacher.

Corydon

A wonderful little town, and site of Indiana Capital from 1816 until the Capital was moved to Indianapolis in 1825. The old State Capital building and the Governor's residence is still there. In July of 1863, right after the battle of Gettysburg, Confederate General John Hunt Morgan attacked and occupied Corydon. If you're a history buff, this town is for ...

Nashville

It is a nice place to visit, but if you do go there you must take 2 days because it takes 2 day to go through all of there shops.

Santa Claus

Loved Holiday World!!! The fact that it's an amusement park and water park in one place for one price is wonderful. A great place to take the family and hang out all day.

Bluffton

Bluffton, Indiana is one of those quaint Indiana hamlets that is as charming as it is aethetically pleasing.

Mishawaka

Gary

You don't really want to visit this cesspool. It is a town that has and continues to implode. It was depressing just to drive through the place.

Fort Wayne

The best of the little cities. I spent so much time there growing up. My high school proms were there. I love the malls, and I love the costume shop right down town. I wish I could remember the name of it. The only thing that ever bugged me about Fort Wayne was that it flooded every spring and we ...

Chesterton