- 19750 Indiana Pkwy, Munster, Indiana 46321, United StatesRanked #1 overall in Munster restaurants8 reviews
Three Floyds has a cult following that extends beyond the Indiana state lines. It’s made its reputation on brews like the Dark Lord Russian Imperial Stout—released on Dark Lord Day...Popular with
- 3222 N 13th St, Decatur, IN 46733Ranked #1 overall in Decatur restaurants4 reviews
Located next to the Decatur Dairy Queen, Arnold's Drive-In is a great place to turn the clock back to the nineteen-fifties with pretty, young girls taking your orders on roller...Popular with
- 4401 South Walnut Street, Bloomington, IN, United StatesRanked #1 overall in Bloomington restaurants
You know that song John Cougar Mellencamp sang about the Tastee-Freez? I think it was really set at the Chocolate Moose (Mellencamp lives right outside of Bloomington). Even if not,...Popular with
- 5111 S Saint Joseph St, South Bend, IN 46601Ranked #1 overall in South Bend restaurants3 reviews
The College Football Hall of Fame is well worth a visit if you find yourself in South Bend. Expect to spend a couple to three hours in the museum.
- 613398 Us-27, Fort Wayne, IN 46816Ranked #7 overall in Fort Wayne restaurants3 reviews
The Nine Mile Restaurant is located on State Road 33, equidistant between Fort Wayne and to the south, the city of Decatur. This restaurant has great home made meals, and...Popular with
- 82003 E 1000 N, La Porte, IN 46350Ranked #1 overall in La Porte restaurants4 reviews
Craving some some good meat while in the area? Heston's is the place to go! Great steaks, prime rib, etc. Prices are on the high side but the quality and...
- 10629 N 13th St, Decatur, IN 46733Ranked #2 overall in Decatur restaurants3 reviews
Rural King Supply is a lot of things, but it is not a restaurant, or even close to being a restaurant. It's a retail outlet that carries farming supplies for...Popular with