So cute!! This place has so much charm, I fell in love with it immediately! I felt like I left LA and arrived on the New England seaboard. But instead of lobster boats, this Victorian-home-style inn looks out on the wetlands preserve, with the Hollywood sign visible in the distance. Upon arrival, we were welcomed with the most delicious home-baked ...
Things to do near Inn at Playa Del Rey for Art & Design Lovers
- 812.77 mi500 North Venice Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States2.77 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey1 review
Although Santa Monica's farmers market gets all the attention and crowds, I really love this smaller-scale, but equally gourmet farmers market in downtown Culver City, near great cafes, art galleries, and antiques shops. This is the place to source some outstanding raw ingredients, like lobster mushrooms, wildflower honey, sumo citrus, or fresh-caught seafood and meats. Right now, it's happening every ...Popular with
- 823.15 mi6000, Culver City, California, United States3.15 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey1 review
I really like this Target because it's connected to the mall, so you can get other shopping in too. It has ample parking up on the roof of the parking structure so if the other levels are full, go up there. There's a Starbucks inside if you need a fix or just want to grab a snack. They generally carry ...
- 834.08 mi
- 841.6 mi
- 853.02 mi1319 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA, United States3.02 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey1 review
I stopped by here with my friend while we were strolling along Abbott Kinney and this totally fits the whole Venice vibe. Very laidback with a lot of spiritual texts and cool things like precious stone sculptures, large windchimes (I believe like what monks use), yoga equipment, etc. There are a bunch of cool little trinkets you can buy in ...
- 863.93 mi3967 Sepulveda Boulevard, Culver City, CA, United States3.93 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey1 review
This Bar is busy no matter what nights it is! It's small, dark and definitely smell like a bar when you walk in.. haha It's kind of cheesy, but sometimes the cheesier it is, it can be a plus! At this bar, it sure is that way. It has a juke box and sometimes live music. Good place to hang ...Popular with
- 873.73 mi1233 Rose Avenue, Venice, CA, United States3.73 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey1 review
This is a great small Course. Penmar Park and Golf Course is a great little park and 9-hole golf course with a great restaurant, which is great for breakfast or Lunch. And if you have little ones, or love a game of soccer, check out the park!Popular with
- 883.0 mi6081 Center Drive, Los Angeles, California3.0 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey1 review
So great for shoes and purses! My favorite Nordy Rack yet. It helps that there's food nearby for after the shopping and trying on outfits. So much work! But oh so fun! Yes, paying on the spot is awesome!
- 893.24 mi1400 Lincoln Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States3.24 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey1 review
I like this Ross because it has MORE brands. I've found more brand name stuff (purses, shoes, clothes, etc) than any other Ross and I'm a ROSS hound :D Parking: In the back. Plenty of parking. Service: Fine. Never had a problem Items: Of course you need to look through stuff but I love this Ross!
- 902.94 mi1354 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, CA2.94 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey1 review
This shop is super cool for girl and guy fashions. They're a little upscale bohemian in their style. You can find some things that have a vintage flavor. Most prices are a bit on the high side, but for some unique pieces it's worth it. They also have sale racks. I found a very cool t-shirt with a rooster on ...Popular with
- 912.6 mi6151 West Century Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, United States2.6 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey1 review
So I have been parking at this joint for like 7-8 years now. It used to be the absolute cheapest spot, hence I parked there, but even now that it is not I still go here for multiple reasons. The roof rate is $9.95/day as of 11.19.11 The regular inside rate is $13.95/day as of 11.19.11 I have no clue ...Popular with
- 924.05 mi2721 Main Street, Santa Monica, CA, United States4.05 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey1 review
It's fun walking down Main Street in Santa Monica. But sometimes I get tired of window shopping and want to actually buy something. We're not all size 0 or 6 or even 13. And some of us are over 40 or even over 50. That's why I really like Gioia. I stopped at the window, looked at the lush colorful ...Popular with
- 932.43 mi2805 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States2.43 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey1 review
Massage Place is awesome because of the quality of the massage and the value. Try getting a massage near the beach for less than 100 dollars for an hour, but this place will do it for 55. Unbelievable deal, especially considering that you're right in the heart of Venice Beach.Popular with
- 944.25 mi760 South Sepulveda Boulevard, El Segundo, California4.25 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey1 review
I go to this plaza everyday as I am a member of the Yogaworks studio. There is ample parking although it gets crowded on Fridays. There are several choices for restaurants and shops. It is very family oriented. The plaza several events during the year. I especially look forward to the holidays where they hold a Christmas tree lighting. Most ...Popular with
- 952.98 mi1342 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States2.98 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey1 review
Best selection of Japanese cooking and kitchen items and great gift selection as well. Well known to Venice locals who commune in the back house for cooking classes and sake tastings.
- 962.26 miWorld Way, Los Angeles, California2.26 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey1 review
Much quieter than the Red Carpet Club at LAX. Friendlier staff, a nice wine selection, and flavor syrups for coffee. A little hard to find . Between gates 73 and 75A. Take the elevator to the second floor.
- 973.1 mi3.1 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey1 review
This is one of the best vintage shops in this area. It's a little more pricey than say, Out of the Closet, which is more of a thrift store. This if the place you'll find that amazing vintage hat or dress you need for your trip to the Edison (downtown)-- but you're going to pay a little more for it. ...
- 982.95 mi1358 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, CA2.95 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey1 review
I love the idea of this place. It's non-profit and you can buy hand crafted or personally designed, one-of-a-kind items here. Local artists have contributed. It's got a great mission statement. Definitely worth having a look. The styles are not specifically geared toward bohemian or granola crunching people, as the name would suggest! Think fun, artsy stuff!
- 992.97 mi1344 Abbott Kinney Blvd, Los Angeles, California2.97 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey1 review
good place to relax
- 1002.57 mi96th Street and Sepulveda Blvd, Los Angeles, CA2.57 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey1 review
For $12.00 per day, this is probably the cheapest long-term parking that you'll find at LAX. I usually park here when I need to go on business trips for a few days. Personally, I think it's easier to get in and out without any hassle. They have buses that comes to pick you up about every 10 minutes, which is ...