So cute!! This place has so much charm, I fell in love with it immediately! I felt like I left LA and arrived on the New England seaboard. But instead of lobster boats, this Victorian-home-style inn looks out on the wetlands preserve, with the Hollywood sign visible in the distance. Upon arrival, we were welcomed with the most delicious home-baked ...
Things to do near Inn at Playa Del Rey for Luxury Travelers
- 413.56 mi
- 424.18 mi
- 434.78 mi1855 Main Street, Santa Monica, CA 90401-3209, United States4.78 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey3 reviews
Its uninspired architecture doesn't warrant a second, or even a first, look. However, if one gets bored while attending an event, it is close to the beach, the pier and the promenade. Much smaller than the Los Angeles Convention Center, its interior space is much easier to navigate.
- 442.87 mi1515 Abbot Kinney Blvd # 100, Los Angeles, CA2.87 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey2 reviews
Came here on a Wednesday night with a friend to shoot some pool. It was practically empty, and I'd best describe it as an upscale dive bar, if that makes any sense. Cool-looking bar, but it gets hot and stuffy. Lots of hipsters. I didn't really like the music, it was pretty all over the place. The cocktails were expensive ...Popular with
- 454.16 mi
- 463.39 mi12228 1/2 Venice Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90066-38143.39 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey2 reviews
Not a bad farmer's market, but everything seems pretty expensive. Also dealt with a couple of vendors who acted as though customers were a bother. They sure didn't mind taking my money though!
- 473.09 mi1219 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States3.09 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey2 reviews
The gals here are super nice and friendly. They've got cool t-shirts with designs you won't find elsewhere and kids sizes also. The thin, designer kind of shirts, with funky pockets and lopsided sleeves. ; ) The prices are about a 8 on a scale of 1-10 but you can find some stuff on sale if you're clever. On First ...Popular with
- 484.98 mi
- 491.99 mi461 Alla Rd, Los Angeles, CA, United States1.99 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey2 reviews
Great open park to take the dogs and the kids! They also have tennis courts and basketball courts. Be careful, when it gets closer to the late evening, some sketch characters show up around the drinking fountain by the tennis courts.Popular with
- 501.34 mi1 Lmu Dr # 100, Los Angeles, CA1.34 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey1 review
Look for the hiking/running trails around the school. Park by the basketball courts and park and then walk towards the many tiny trails.
- 513.57 mi
- 522.94 mi6100 Center Drive #4, Los Angeles, CA, United States2.94 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey1 review
- 534.47 mi4117 Overland Avenue, Culver City, CA4.47 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey1 review
Visited this park near my house for the 1st time recently, with my wife & daughter. It was very pleasant with nice shade trees, various type's of activities for the kids of various developmental levels. This was nice. There were smaller jungle-gym type things, with smaller slides for kids my daughter's age of 2, as well as the bigger ones ...Popular with
- 542.29 mi
- 553.42 mi3760 South Centinela Avenue, Los Angeles, CA, United States3.42 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey1 review
It's a lot pricier than what I am used to, but all the employees here are experts in what they do. Every single of them takes the time to perfect your haircut, perm, dye-job, etc. They will listen to your wants, concerns, and will help you find a solution for any problem. I saw a lady walk in with really ...Popular with
- 562.97 mi1350 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States2.97 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey1 review
#BeWell If you have met us, you probably know that as soon as we mention our beloved Lamai Thai Massage parlor, our jaw goes slack and we start slurring our words. We love this place like a child -- a child that gives cheap massages!! We are a very regular patron/addict of this establishment due to the following reasons: their ...Popular with
- 574.02 mi3504 Highland Avenue, Manhattan Beach, CA, United States4.02 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey1 review
You can't much better yoga in LA than the little Green Yogi. Located in North Manhattan Beach, it is a two block walk from the beach and right next to some great "yogi"-esque cafes. The owner handpicks only the best vinyasa style teachers on the westside, and puts the utmost effort into making this a clean and welcoming space. You ...Popular with
- 583.66 mi214 Lincoln Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States3.66 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey1 review
This is the best vintage and thrift shopping place in Venice if you don't want to spend a fortune. I really love this place. It's great for browsing for a new pair of used jeans, boots or finding bits and bobs you need for your Halloween costume. The one on Fairfax has a bit of a bigger selection than this ...
- 593.68 mi225 Lincoln Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States3.68 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey1 review
Full array of foods that are already prepared - amazing produce and 4 blocks for the house.Popular with
- 604.78 mi10101 West Jefferson Boulevard, Culver City, CA 902324.78 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey1 review
My son and I had the BEST time at the Eco Station this morning! My son has been here several times before on field trips and has had the opportunity to meet and learn about several animals from here during weekly Eco classes to his STAR after school program but I had not yet been to the actual station for ...Popular with