So cute!! This place has so much charm, I fell in love with it immediately! I felt like I left LA and arrived on the New England seaboard. But instead of lobster boats, this Victorian-home-style inn looks out on the wetlands preserve, with the Hollywood sign visible in the distance. Upon arrival, we were welcomed with the most delicious home-baked ...
Things to do near Inn at Playa Del Rey for Nightlife Lovers
- 212.42 mi6259 West 87th Street, Los Angeles, CA, United States2.42 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey3 reviews
My favorite vendors are the Manhattan Bread and Bagel company and the gyro stand. You must try the olive bread and can I mention eye candy of good looking people? It's open until 4pm every Tuesday!Popular with
- 223.65 mi3.65 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey4 reviews
The surfers at El Porto are pretty low key. Just find a spot that's not too crowded.Popular with
- 233.89 mi10820 Jefferson Blvd, Culver City, CA3.89 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey3 reviews,
I love Target! It's a great place to shop for clothes, anything for the house and food if there is nothing else closer! If you are moving somewhere and need to shop for house supplies, furniture and decoration at an affordable price, that is the place to be!Popular with
- 241.89 mi1 World Way, Los Angeles, CA, United States1.89 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey6 reviews
When I visit my hometown, LAX is usually the first and last stop I make in LA (see what I did there). Occasionally, it's Burbank as my family lives in Pasadena, however LAX is usually the only one with direct flights from NYC. For an airport, it's decent. My parents usually wait for me at the local McDonald's or Carl's ...Popular with
- 252.39 miVenice Fishing Pier, Marina del Rey, CA 902912.39 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey6 reviews
Very nice to take a walk on this pier. Watch the fishermen, the surfers and enjoy great views!Popular with
- 261.69 miAdmiralty & Mindanao Way, Marina del Rey, CA 90292 1.69 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey4 reviews
Largest private boat Marina in the US (I think) Six "basins". Eat at the Cheescake Factory outside on the patio. Nice views. Walk or bike around. have drink at the Ritz Carlton. Rent boats, sail boats, kayaks, go to Burton Chase Park. Go to Fisherman's Village to take a Tour Boat out on the water.Popular with
- 273.72 mi245 Main Street, Los Angeles, CA, United States3.72 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey3 reviews,
Exhale is one of the best yoga studios in the country. Great facility right near the beach, exhale is home to a number of internationally rated yoga instructors. Shiva Rea is probably the most well known, but Matthew Cohen and Hala Khouri are also amazing.Popular with
- 282.95 miVenice Boardwalk, Los Angeles, CA2.95 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey5 reviews
Nice to see the place where Arnold Schwarzenegger once trained. Muscleman train here in the fresh air.Popular with
- 292.75 mi501 Venice Blvd, Venice, CA 90291, United States2.75 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey2 reviews
Every Friday 7:00 am - 11:00 amPopular with
- 304.4 mi4175 Overland Ave, Culver City, California4.4 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey2 reviews
#BeOut Sure, Culver City Municipal Plunge is just a city pool, but it’s nice! Spacious, clean, and ideal for those who spend more time actually swimming in their suits than just lounging around looking pretty. Address: 4175 Overland Avenue, Culver City 90230 Phone: (310) 253-6680 Pool hours: Monday- Friday 12:15 p.m. - 3:00 p.m., Tuesday & Thursday & Friday 7:30 ...Popular with
- 313.01 mi34 Windward Avenue, Los Angeles, CA3.01 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey1 review
This place is at Venice Beach. We rented cruisers to ride along the beach and down to Santa Monica Pier. It was $15 for 3 hours and included a basket for each of our bikes. The lady running the shop was very friendly and helpful and the bikes were in great condition.Popular with
- 323.53 mi360 Hampton Drive, Venice, CA 90291.3.53 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey2 reviews
- 333.82 mi4051 Sepulveda Boulevard, Culver City, CA, United States3.82 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey2 reviews
RANDALL Is the man here! if you want a new bike, check him out for sure. This place is a SPECIALTY bike store, for all you beach cruiser nerds, just cruise right by, because you're not wanted here. But if you want a good dirt bike or you're a roadie fiend-- they've got some choice babies here that will make ...
- 343.6 mi340 Main St, Venice, California3.6 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey2 reviews
awesome office. great food, amazing baristas, incredible rooftop deck.
- 352.32 mi6661 W Imperial Hwy Los Angeles, CA 900092.32 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey2 reviews
I'm extremely impressed by the museum. Both by its content and staff. Came here with my nephews this past Saturday morning. The museum is open between 10-2 from Tuesday thru Sunday and is free, though I would recommend a donation since the museum has a large variety of historical items, planes and artifacts. From old luggage to old uniforms to ...Popular with
- 362.19 mi13428 Maxella Ave. #382, Los Angeles, California2.19 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey1 review
Online only service, great website (http://www.greenly.me), super high quality meds and great service.Popular with
- 372.98 mi1800 Ocean Front Walk, Venice, California, United States2.98 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey2 reviews
Located just minutes south of the Santa Monica pier Venice Beach is a great place to play in the sand or enjoy the amazing 1 1⁄2 mile long boardwalk. On the west side of the "walk" are hundreds of street vendors and performers.Popular with
- 384.2 mi2619 Main Street, Santa Monica, CA, United States4.2 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey2 reviews,
ZJ's is a great board shop. It's been my favorite in LA for years. They have a great selection of surf, skate, and snowboard gear. They also have a very cool selection of clothes. Most shops just do one or the other well. The staff is always friendly and helpful.
- 393.27 mi6000 Sepulveda Boulevard, Culver City, CA, United States3.27 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey3 reviews
I don't like malls. Long time a go I used to work in one (Stanford Shopping Center, which is fabulous and different), and before that, used to visit several old fashion ones as part of an old job as a retail assistant buyer of women's shoes. But I like what Westfield did to the old Fox Hills mall in Culver ...Popular with
- 402.2 mi13455 Maxella Avenue, Marina del Rey, CA, United States2.2 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey2 reviews,
1 word: Recliner.