Things to do near Inn at Playa Del Rey for Art & Design Lovers
- 435 Culver Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90293Distance: 0.0 mi3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
So cute!! This place has so much charm, I fell in love with it immediately! I felt like I left LA and arrived on the New England seaboard. But instead...Popular with
- Nearby Things to do
- 21Ranked #2 overall in Marina del Rey things to doDistance: 1.7 mi3 reviews
Largest private boat Marina in the US (I think) Six "basins". Eat at the Cheescake Factory outside on the patio. Nice views. Walk or bike around. have drink at the...Popular with
- 22Ranked #2 overall in Manhattan Beach things to doDistance: 2.4 mi2 reviews
My favorite vendors are the Manhattan Bread and Bagel company and the gyro stand. You must try the olive bread and can I mention eye candy of good looking people?...Popular with
- 23Ranked #8 overall in Culver City things to doDistance: 3.9 mi3 reviews,
I love Target! It's a great place to shop for clothes, anything for the house and food if there is nothing else closer! If you are moving somewhere and need...
- 24Ranked #6 overall in Venice things to doDistance: 3.0 mi3 reviews,
Great Venice spot! Dive bar-Ish upstairs with pool tables and booths, and an awesome dance floor downstairs! Really prohibition-era speak easy! Check this place out!Popular with
- 25Distance: 3.1 mi3 reviews
Very relaxed bar. Pleasant ambiance, dimly lit with lots of candles. They have a medium-sized selection (mostly beer/wine). This is a good place to go to with friends if you...Popular with
- 26Ranked #3 overall in Marina del Rey things to doDistance: 2.8 mi2 reviews
Every Friday 7:00 am - 11:00 amPopular with
- 27Ranked #10 overall in Culver City things to doDistance: 4.4 mi2 reviews
I started going to this pool in 1960 when I was six! It cost $.20 and .05 for a bag to put your clothes in. My kids started going there...
- 28Distance: 3.0 mi1 review
This place is at Venice Beach. We rented cruisers to ride along the beach and down to Santa Monica Pier. It was $15 for 3 hours and included a basket...Popular with
- 29Ranked #7 overall in Venice things to doDistance: 3.5 mi2 reviews
- 30Ranked #11 overall in Culver City things to doDistance: 3.8 mi2 reviews
RANDALL Is the man here! if you want a new bike, check him out for sure. This place is a SPECIALTY bike store, for all you beach cruiser nerds, just...