Things to do near Inn at Playa Del Rey for Art & Design Lovers
- 435 Culver Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90293Distance: 0.0 mi3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
So cute!! This place has so much charm, I fell in love with it immediately! I felt like I left LA and arrived on the New England seaboard. But instead...Popular with
- Nearby Things to do
- 31Ranked #11 overall in Culver City things to doDistance: 3.8 mi2 reviews
RANDALL Is the man here! if you want a new bike, check him out for sure. This place is a SPECIALTY bike store, for all you beach cruiser nerds, just...
- 32Ranked #4 overall in Manhattan Beach things to doDistance: 3.7 mi2 reviews
It's a mellow beach break good for beginners. Big parking lot right on the beach for easy access too! But it gets crowded quick especially before work. Also right along...Popular with
- 33Ranked #37 overall in Santa Monica things to doDistance: 4.2 mi2 reviews,
ZJ's is a great board shop. It's been my favorite in LA for years. They have a great selection of surf, skate, and snowboard gear. They also have a very...
- 34Ranked #14 overall in Culver City things to doDistance: 3.3 mi3 reviews
I don't like malls. Long time a go I used to work in one (Stanford Shopping Center, which is fabulous and different), and before that, used to visit several old...Popular with
- 35Ranked #6 overall in Manhattan Beach things to doDistance: 3.6 mi2 reviews
Large public metered parking lot. Learn to Surf LA sets up shop for group and private swim lessons.Popular with
- 36Ranked #15 overall in Culver City things to doDistance: 4.2 mi1 review
Fun place for kids to learn dance!Popular with
- 37Ranked #44 overall in Santa Monica things to doDistance: 4.8 mi3 reviews
Its uninspired architecture doesn't warrant a second, or even a first, look. However, if one gets bored while attending an event, it is close to the beach, the pier and...
- 38Distance: 2.9 mi2 reviews,
Came here on a Wednesday night with a friend to shoot some pool. It was practically empty, and I'd best describe it as an upscale dive bar, if that makes...Popular with
- 39Ranked #45 overall in Santa Monica things to doDistance: 4.2 mi2 reviews
Great drinks, food and ambienze'Popular with
- 40Distance: 3.4 mi2 reviews
Not a bad farmer's market, but everything seems pretty expensive. Also dealt with a couple of vendors who acted as though customers were a bother. They sure didn't mind taking...