Inn at Playa Del Rey

435 Culver Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90293

So cute!! This place has so much charm, I fell in love with it immediately! I felt like I left LA and arrived on the New England seaboard. But instead of lobster boats, this Victorian-home-style inn looks out on the wetlands preserve, with the Hollywood sign visible in the distance. Upon arrival, we were welcomed with the most delicious home-baked ...

Popular withFamilies

Restaurants near Inn at Playa Del Rey for History Buffs

filtered byHistoryX

Manhattan Beach Post

5.3 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey

M.A.K.E

5.18 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey

Great place to try new concept, raw foods :)

Subway Sandwiches & Salads

5.16 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey

OK, so its a Subway ... yes a chain ... but ... I love Subway, and frequent it a lot all over. I love the new App for ordering, and that has increased my visitation (no waiting in line ... duh!). Tonight I was pleasantly surprised. I like the Pastrami and get it toasted. But tonight the young lady first ...

Ma'Kai

5.24 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey

This is probably the best bar for dancing in all of Santa Monica. Although they have food here earlier in the evenings, I've never been blown away by it. It's all about the DJs in the evening, spinning records, and cutting up the dance floor.

Manhattan Beach Brewing Company

5.13 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey

They changed the named of this place to BrewCo, but it's the same place. They have a pretty good selection of beers that they make, and the food is actually good. I recommend the burgers and the sweet potato fries.

The Yard

5.23 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey

Hi, my name is Marthie and I'm a Top Chef FAN! Hello fellow readers, just thought it was important to let you know that Bravo's TV show, Top Chef, does not let you down when it comes to good food. Why? Because people like CJ exist and boy does he fill up my tummy with some yummy goodies at his ...

El Sombrero

5.21 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey

El Sombrero is fantastic for mexican food. Beer and wine is available as well. Great portions and fairly cheap.

Starbucks

El Gringo Manhattan

5.4 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey

This location is MUCH better than the El Gringo in Hermosa Beach. The waitstaff gets it here.

Grunions Sports Bar & Grill

5.12 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey

Grunion's is a great neighborhood bar, with a full bar, great bar food (burgers, sandwiches, etc.), and sports on the TV sets. We love to head here on Sunday mornings for football games and catch who ever is playing. Great Bloody Mary's and Iced Tea as well.

Thai Dishes

5.24 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey

While hanging out in LA last weekend, we decided to have a late lunch here based on the suggestion of a guide at the 3rd Street Promenade. It had decent reviews on Yelp so we went with it. Couldn't hurt, right? Considering how busy the promenade was, I was surprised that this place was practically empty inside. Maybe people just ...

Jamba Juice

5.13 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey

Yum! The yogurt is healthy and tasty! Like the new addition!

Popular withWellnessFoodiesFamilies

Pomodoro Cucina Italiana

5.1 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey

Love this place. Great bread and chimichurri sauce. Good location in MB. And also great food and nice staff. I come back as often as I can.

Noah's Bagels

5.12 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey

An interesting location for Noah's here. This corner is right next to Starbuck's, so you can get a coffee at Starbucks and a bagel from Noah's. Then sit outside and enjoy the people walking by.

Blue Plate Taco

5.19 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey

The best tacos in town!

Manhattan Grocery

5.16 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey

Great deli/market sandwiches. I used to go here during lunch breaks from work. Take it to go, and walk a couple blocks down to the strand and watch the surf.

Brewco

5.14 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey

A brew pub right on Manhattan Beach Blvd (at the pier) with great brews, and good food!

Baskin-Robbins

5.42 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey

It is a Classic Baskin Robbins all the way thru. Good ice cream, great location. When you want a no frills scoop ... this is it.

Shark's Cove

5.1 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey

A bit packed on weekends but that par for the course in manhattan beach. Your typical sports bar with over a dozen tvs for your favorite games but with a loungy feel.

Manhattan Pizzeria

5.13 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey

Not my favorite, but not a bad one either. (style thing I guess) I prefer Beach Pizza in this area ... But like someone once told me. Pizza and sex ... even when bad - still good.