So cute!! This place has so much charm, I fell in love with it immediately! I felt like I left LA and arrived on the New England seaboard. But instead of lobster boats, this Victorian-home-style inn looks out on the wetlands preserve, with the Hollywood sign visible in the distance. Upon arrival, we were welcomed with the most delicious home-baked ...
Restaurants near Inn at Playa Del Rey for Luxury Travelers
- 10.74 mi185 Culver Blvd, Playa del Rey, CA 902930.74 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey
Perfect for a quick bite to eat before or after hitting up the beach. The turkey burgers and grilled chicken are very juicy and flavorful. If you're craving burgers and in the Playa Del Rey area, I definitely recommend giving The Shack a try.
- 20.67 mi333 Culver Boulevard, Playa del Rey, California0.67 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey4 reviews
Tripel seemed to be a very happening place with the place filled up with people. Granted it was small with a total of 3 tables and the bar. Your bound to sit closely to a stranger. So if your a socially awkward kid, this is def not the place for you. Trendy spot with the word "Lubrication" in all caps ...
- 30.99 mi8343 Lincoln Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 900450.99 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey
Simple Combo - chopped up Garlic and extra virgin olive oil. But it must be in the bread. Because this combo is banging !! Vampires won't come near you for days! Pizzas are fantastic here, Alejos salad is legendary --- no corkage here !!!!!
- 40.99 mi8325 Lincoln Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA0.99 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey
It has excellent, fresh, and hard to find sushi, most not found in other sushi-ya in California. And to prove how fresh it is, they offer several LIVE sushi, like Uni, and Ama-Ebi, and Scallops. They also have samplers, sort of like flights of sushi, where you can try 4 different Salmon or Yellowtail varieties. The service is good, as ...
- 50.72 mi
- 60.68 mi205 Culver Blvd, Playa del Rey, CA 902930.68 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey1 review
Breakfast Burrito's a must- Blueberry Pancakes to die for - Omelet's, sandwich's and more! I call ahead and place my order then walk a block to eat it or bring it home. Early morning coffee klatsch w/ the neighborhood newsy know-it-alls ;-)
- 70.68 mi
- 80.75 mi
- 93.77 mi110 Navy St, Venice, CA 902913.77 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey
One of my favorite spots! Located on Main Street in Santa Monica. Amazing Asian-fusion food with incredible seafood. The restaurant itself is chic and lively with great cocktails. They also have a great, lively happy hour with half price sushi.Popular with
- 102.9 mi1427 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, California2.9 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey8 reviews
Loved everything about this place! I hated sitting in the cold alley but it was an interesting 'wtf?!'experience. The place isn't hard to find thanks to their artsy-graffiti exterior. So sad that they were out of blossom squash(?), their most popular pizza. The guy who works their suggested the pomodoro crudo, which had garlic and basil instead of squash. The ...Popular with
- 113.22 mi
- 122.9 mi1429 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA 902912.9 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey
Gjelina oozes hipster cool. And the food is mouthgasmic to boot. Best described as rustic new American, they try to use locally grown, organic and sustainable ingredients when possible. If you can score a hard-to-get reservation here, make sure you get the following: *Mushroom toast with créme fraiche and truffle oil: OMG, I went straight to truffle heaven when I ...Popular with
- 133.86 mi3009 Main St, Santa Monica, CA 904053.86 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey
Via Veneto offers the best Italian on the west side. Everything is hand made on the premises and beautifully prepared. Its a bit on the pricey side, and it is very small, so make sure you have a reservation. Also, they do let you bring your own wine with a corkage fee (at least they did last time we were ...Popular with
- 144.26 mi2518 Main Street, Santa Monica, CA 90405, United States4.26 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey2 reviews
A small intimate restaurant off of main street, this place features french cuisine at a reasonable price. The restaurant is very small and their food is delicious. Great date spot.Popular with
- 152.11 mi13470 Maxella Ave, Los Angeles, California2.11 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey4 reviews
Wow Paiche will take Picca on a run for its money. Opened early April of this year, Paiche opened up in the heart of marina del Rey and offer some of the top Peruvian fusion tapas in LA. This is a sister Resturaunt of Picca and Mochica. Must try the waygu beef and UNi toast! Heaven! The yellowtail ceviche is ...Popular with
- 162.88 mi
- 172.8 mi
- 184.59 mi2000 Main Street, Santa Monica4.59 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey
Brunch here is awesome. Make sure you get something that involves their homemade english muffins - they are awesome. It will always be packed, so reservations are probably a good idea. Their coffee drinks are delicious (I am partial to the chai latte) and the service is super friendly. I hear they also have a pizzeria next door, although I ...Popular with
- 194.17 mi760 South Sepulveda Boulevard, El Segundo, CA 90245, United States4.17 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey7 reviews
I'll review this place strictly as a lunch option for people who work in El Segundo. The hot foods bar is extensive and the quality is solid, with good deals on Wednesdays. Their mini restaurants spread all over the store are a good value too, especially on $1 Taco Tuesdays.Popular with
- 201.69 miService Rd 49, Los Angeles, California1.69 mi from Inn at Playa Del Rey2 reviews
Recently opened inside the newly reconstructed Bradley International Terminal, Petrossian has fantastic blinis to match the champaign. A don't miss if you have a little time.Popular with