Inn at Queen Anne
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Local Culture
- 51%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- Inn at Queen AnneMember ofBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFoodiesFirst to ReviewNov 22, 2013
The Courtyard is beautiful but the rooms were pretty boring. The location couldn't be better for Seattle Center activities (basketball, concerts, Space Needle) but if you can afford it I'd recommend staying at the Marqueen which has the same ownership.
This building used to be small apartments and it shows -- not in a good way.Recommended for:Local Culture
Mediocre686 reviews across the web.
- Location100% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel82% thought it was clean.
- Ambiance75% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 69% of guests gave positive comments.
- Food58% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.