Inn at Red Hills
Member Reviews (1)
- Inn at Red HillsMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 11First to ReviewMay 13, 2013
Great pet friendly spot for wine tasting.
When you drive up it's a little disappointing because it's in a strip mall when I thought it was a boutique hotel. But once you get past that it's lovely clean and accommodating.
Mediocre9 reviews across the web.
- HotelHotel is great. 85% of the guests liked it.
- LocationLocation is great. 82% satisfied guests.
- Room79% said the beds were comfortable.
- FoodTasty food. 78% of guests mentioned it positively.
- Service63% said the reception staff was ok.
- Hotel BuildingAcceptable building. Only 63% of guests gave positive feedback.