Inn at Saratoga
Member Reviews (1)
- Inn at SaratogaFirst to ReviewJul 04, 2012
I was super impressed by this hotel. Maybe it was the free continental breakfast every morning. Perhaps it was the free nightly cocktail hour. Or the free wi-fi and DVD rentals.
The furnishings were a little bit "old school" (i.e. outdated), but that kinda fit with the sleepy Saratoga vibe.
Disclaimer: I grew up in Saratoga, so I certainly have some hometown bias. My first time staying at the Inn, however, was more than a decade after I left town.
Excellent!70 reviews across the web.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location95% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Room93% said the beds were comfortable.
- HotelExcellent hotel. 92% of the guests loved it.
- Food88% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- GroundsNice grounds. 81% satisfied guests.