Things to do near Inn at the Convention Center for Backpackers
- 420 Northeast Holladay Street, Portland, OR, United StatesDistance: 0.0 mi2 reviewsHotel Class: 2
No cockroaches but saw a couple ants. it's dingy and old. Was cheap but not worth the price. Interesting neighbors. Decent location.Popular with
- Nearby Things to do
- 1Ranked #65 overall in Portland things to doDistance: 0.2 mi3 reviews
Awesome place to catch a Portland Trail Blazers game!
- 2Distance: 0.1 mi2 reviews
I attended a Convention here last week and had a nice time with professional friends, various presentations and exhibits, and the roomy, well-lit, and eco-friendly facilities. The OCC did a...
- 4Ranked #70 overall in Portland things to doDistance: 0.9 mi3 reviews
This place sells mostly horse stuff (bridles and tack) and a bit of fishing gear. The ground floor is dedicated to western clothes and boots, and it's a good place...Popular with
- 5Ranked #29 overall in Portland things to doDistance: 0.6 mi11 reviews
Furthest north of the the five main bridges in the center of the city in Portland.Popular with
- 6Distance: 0.8 mi5 reviews
This is probably a better night scene but I found it to be quite sketchy during the day. A lot of trash and homeless peeps.Popular with
- 7Distance: 0.3 mi1 review
Some might think that the Eastbank Esplanade is the poor sister to it's Willamette-side sister across the river. Others might not even know it's here to be enjoyed. And when...Popular with