Inn at the Convention Center
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
Poor1236 reviews across the web.
- Service85% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 80%.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 72% of guests gave positive feedback.
- Hotel67% thought it was rather dirty.
- Room59% said rooms were dirty.
- Hotel BuildingAcceptable building. Only 51% of guests had positive things to say about it.
This 2.0 star property offers limo/town car service and business services. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. Room service is available during limited hours. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include laundry facilities.
There are 97 guestrooms at Inn At The Convention Center. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Televisions have premium cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Pets: US$ 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.