Inn at the Convention Center
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
Mediocre1274 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 97%.
- Hotel Building95% thought the facilities needed updating.
- Service89% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 81%.
- Hotel65% thought it was rather dirty.
- Food56% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
This 2.0 star property offers limo/town car service and business services. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. Room service is available during limited hours. Guest parking is complimentary.
There are 97 guestrooms at Inn At The Convention Center. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Televisions have premium cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Pets: US$ 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Clothing Iron
- Coffee & Tea Maker