Inn at the Presidio
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Green Travelers
- 98%History Buffs
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Inn at the PresidioMember ofWellnessGreen TravelersStudentsAdventure Travelers
Gorgeously restored, this former US military officers' house is now a 22-room bed-and-breakfast right in the middle of the greenspace of San Francisco's Presidio. By staying here, you get quick access to city neighborhoods but without the hectic urban feel. Check the inn's website for special deals and promo packages.Recommended for:
- Inn at the PresidioFirst to Review
The first hotel inside the historic Presidio of San Francisco, this Inn has great value as almost all the rooms are one bedroom suites with access to everything The Presidio offers from hiking and biking trails to Bay and Ocean beaches, bowling, day spa, restaurants and more
Excellent!44 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room94% thought rooms were spacious.
- Hotel78% thought it was clean.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 76%.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds.