We stayed in this hotel in 2009 and it was great. Really close to the beach (5 min walk).
Restaurants near Inn at Venice Beach for Green Travelers
- 210.69 mi1407 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA 902910.69 mi from Inn at Venice Beach
My favorite place by the beach to pick up a cheap slice of pizza. The bagel crust is yum, and the toppings run the gamut from vegan / veggie to full-on carnivore.Popular withBackpackersStudentsVegetarian
- 220.61 mi
- 230.73 mi
- 240.72 mi
- 250.69 mi
- 260.66 mi
- 270.81 mi1201 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA 902910.81 mi from Inn at Venice Beach
Fun bar, lots of space and different places to hang out- high bar tables as well as a couple more comfy chairs. Close to a lot of other Venice bars and restaurants, so its a good option if you don't want to commit to a single location for the night.Popular withTrendstersNightlife
- 280.32 mi4142 Via Marina, Marina del Rey, CA 902920.32 mi from Inn at Venice Beach
Fantastic food, smooth & professional wait-staff, & a location by the water, combine to make this a very pleasant dining experience. It was our first time & we will be back. You have a choice of inside or outside seating, but be prepared to wait as there was a line to sit. Also, be aware, the parking is a mandatory ...
- 290.69 mi
- 300.93 mi1009 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA 902910.93 mi from Inn at Venice Beach
**MY FAVORITE RESTAURANT IN VENICE** Clean and modern. Helpful and attentive staff. Reservations on Opentable. Celebrated a friend's birthday, sat inside. Noisy and cozy, but we didn't care. ORDERED TAPAS-STYLE: **FLATBREAD AND SPREADS ($18) Hummus, greens marmalade, shallot yogurt, roasted carraway carrot, red cabbage black olive tahini . . . WHOA, this was so fresh and so good! Tasted like ...
- 310.68 mi24 Windward Ave.0.68 mi from Inn at Venice Beach3 reviews
My nephew and I stopped in here for a mid-afternoon brew happy hour special. We enjoyed sitting by the window and watching the Venetians walking by. It's a bit off the main drag, so it's not chaotic. The staff were very friendly. I'd like to come back some time for lunch or dinner. The room had a nice open feel, ...Popular withNightlifeFamiliesStudents
- 320.65 mi1511 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, California0.65 mi from Inn at Venice Beach3 reviews
If you just want one taco truck, I would pick this one. Amazing bulgogi korean style taco is hard to beat, good quality meat and and delicious, price is little in the high side,Popular withFoodies
- 330.97 mi
- 340.46 mi4211 Admiralty Way, Marina del Rey, CA 902920.46 mi from Inn at Venice Beach4 reviews
MMMMMMMMMMM Killer Shrimp platter!! You can dip your bread into the tasty spicy broth :) Best time to go is during happy hour. 10pm-midnight has the best deal! Happy Hour: Mon-Fri 3-7pm & 10pm-midnight Sat-Sun 3-5pm & 10pm-midnightPopular withTrendstersLuxuryLocal
- 350.62 mi
- 360.97 mi3016 Washington Blvd, Marina del Rey, CA 902920.97 mi from Inn at Venice Beach4 reviews
I've been here a good amount of times in the past, but since moving away from the westside, (and trying to stay away from a huge amount of carbs :-/) haven't been here as much recently, but stopped in the other day for a friend's birthday. This place is great for groups, and is much easier to get to than ...
- 370.46 mi4211 Admiralty Way, Marina del Rey, CA, United States0.46 mi from Inn at Venice Beach3 reviews
Killer cafe has some mighty killer shrimp! I got the breakfast shrimp burrito and home fries, which was quite tasty. I also recommend the shrimp omelette. The best part is that this cafe is literally right on the water in Marina del Rey. Great food with a stunning view - perfection!Popular withFoodiesTrendstersBusiness
- 380.86 mi822 Washington Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States0.86 mi from Inn at Venice Beach3 reviews
The restaurant looks cool, but the food did not live up to Roy Choi's name! I ordered the pork belly, which came out horribly dry and had a funky aftertaste. I was with a large group of 10 people and was able to try a lot of other dishes, too. Their mofongo and two fisted cheeseburger were the best of ...
- 390.96 mi4445 Admiralty Way, Marina Del Rey, CA0.96 mi from Inn at Venice Beach5 reviews
My coworkers decided to have lunch here sometime last week. It was quite a nice day and we wanted to eat somewhere with a nice patio. Tony P's seem to fit the bill. The ambiance is very nice. They have a covered patio overlooking the water in the Marina. It was a great view. The food was OK. I ordered ...
- 400.82 mi9 Westminster Ave, Venice, CA 902910.82 mi from Inn at Venice Beach2 reviews
If you want the best sandwich EVER, you must have a "Mr. Electric" sandwich from Zelda's Corner. Get it with a side of garlic macaroni salad and mini donuts. You might just fire your mom!Popular withLocalBackpackersAdventure