Inn at Virginia Mason
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%History Buffs
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Inn at Virginia MasonMember ofBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFoodiesFirst to ReviewNov 23, 2013
I loved this classy old brick building. Definitely a hotel from a different era -- but the rooms were surprisingly huge! They have a penthouse that I didn't get to see but it sounded like a lot of fun and only $200.
This hotel is near the Virginia Mason Hospital, and the hospital logo is all over their collateral, but it's not limited to patients or families of patients. It was very comfortable and I can imagine it would a soothing place to stay during a stressful medical trip.Recommended for:
Good!699 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- LocationCity centre within easy reach, said 100%.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 90%.
- Hotel80% thought it was clean.
- Food61% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.
- InternetInternet is average.
Dining options at The Inn at Virginia Mason include a restaurant. Room service is available during limited hours. Guest parking is available for a surcharge.
Televisions have cable
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Room Service
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- TV In Room
- In-House Dining