Inn of the Spanish Garden
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 98%Business Travelers
- 98%Art & Design Lovers
- 98%History Buffs
Member Reviews (2)
- Inn of the Spanish GardenFirst to ReviewOct 19, 2013
Stayed here for our wedding weekend, and this boutique hotel didn't disappoint. It has that signature Santa Barbara mission revival style, with the white stucco walls and the red-tile roofs. The interior courtyard fountain made it even more romantic and atmospheric. Concierge-level front desk staff give excellent customer service, and the rooms are oversized and contemporary elegant. Within easy walking distance of downtown, with a secure underground parking garage if you bring a car.
- Inn of the Spanish GardenMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 10Jan 05, 2013
Very clean and hospitable place to stay. It felt like I lived there with the way the place is set up, how the staff assisted us, and what amenities were available. For example, you can borrow dvds to watch, there is a fireplace in the room, and the lobby feels like a home with the way it was decorated. Gave the feeling of being a very well kept place- even the corners of the bathroom was cleaned. Definitely deserved their 2012 tripadvisor award!
Excellent!29 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel92% thought it was clean.
- Room91% were happy with the bathroom.
- Food88% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 85%.