Phone:010 413 4139
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Mini Bar In Room
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
User Reviews (1 Review)
Outstanding!2891 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good wellness hotel.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 96%.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- HotelHotel is great. 80% satisfied guests.
- Food75% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel BuildingAcceptable building. Only 68% of guests gave positive comments.
About Inntel Hotels Rotterdam-Centre:
Dining options at Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a health club,
Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with handheld showerheads. They also offer makeup/shaving mirrors and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer direct dial phones and in room safes. Televisions have satellite channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, minibars, welcome amenities, and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.