I love coming here - outstanding coffee, nice vibe and sexy coffee machines.
Restaurants near Intelligentsia Coffee & Tea
- 10.11 mi1429 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA 902910.11 mi from Intelligentsia Coffee & Tea
Gjelina oozes hipster cool. And the food is mouthgasmic to boot. Best described as rustic new American, they try to use locally grown, organic and sustainable ingredients when possible. If you can score a hard-to-get reservation here, make sure you get the following: *Mushroom toast with créme fraiche and truffle oil: OMG, I went straight to truffle heaven when I ...Popular with
- 20.11 mi
- 30.13 mi1202 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA 902910.13 mi from Intelligentsia Coffee & Tea
Located on the Venice's Abbot Kinney Blvd., a prime street for shopping and dining, Jin Patisserie delivers great tasting Asian inspired baked goods and a garden-like patio to enjoy them. I first learned of this cozy place after watching it on Food TV's Sugar Rush when is it was featured for its unique fusion style pastries. Their menu features individual ...Popular with
- 40.08 mi
- 50.07 mi1407 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA 902910.07 mi from Intelligentsia Coffee & Tea
One of the best pizza restaurants in LA. Immensely popular with locals, Abbots serves up a wide variety of creative and delicious pizzas. Go for the famed salad pizza (2 slices...)Popular with
- 60.06 mi
- 70.23 mi
- 80.01 mi1349 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA 902910.01 mi from Intelligentsia Coffee & Tea6 reviews
They had an upstairs, which was nice cause downstairs was a little too loud. Nice bar feel with good atmosphere. Food was excellent. 5 stars in presentation. Tasty too. Lots of drinks and other options and our waiter was very nice. I'd definitely come back.
- 90.22 mi
- 100.16 mi0.16 mi from Intelligentsia Coffee & Tea6 reviews
I love Kogi! The burritos are your best option here - delicious, and so filling... so if you don't have a big appetite, split it with a friend! I got the short rib burrito here... probably my favorite thing off of the Kogi menu. Also, fun to try: sriracha bar.... it's a really delicious, unique dessert. Try it!
- 110.16 mi1201 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA 902910.16 mi from Intelligentsia Coffee & Tea
Fun bar, lots of space and different places to hang out- high bar tables as well as a couple more comfy chairs. Close to a lot of other Venice bars and restaurants, so its a good option if you don't want to commit to a single location for the night.Popular with
- 120.17 mi
- 130.11 mi1427 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States0.11 mi from Intelligentsia Coffee & Tea1 review
- 140.05 mi
- 150.2 mi1616 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Los Angeles, California0.2 mi from Intelligentsia Coffee & Tea1 review
WOW! I loved everything about this place. While this location is closing on 6/27 as it is currently a pop up restaurant, they will be reopening in August at their new location on Melrose. There's a cool hipster vibe about the place that's completely unpretentious. Don't be confused or frightened by their scribbled out menu. Everything on it is delicious. ...Popular with
- 160.13 mi
- 170.17 mi1121 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA 902910.17 mi from Intelligentsia Coffee & Tea1 review
Best known for their outstanding baked goods, you can either grab a quick bite at the bakery or sit down for an enjoyable meal at the cafe.
- 180.22 mi1621 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Los Angeles, California0.22 mi from Intelligentsia Coffee & Tea1 review
Great little chocolate shop taking up temporary residence inside a flower shop on Abbot Kinney Blvd. in Venice. The unique thing about the chocolate is that it's stone ground without any additives. So, it's a little collection of chocolate concoctions, such as bars and powders, straight from the cacao bean. When I was there they had a few sampler options ...
- 190.27 mi1661 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA 902910.27 mi from Intelligentsia Coffee & Tea
Healthy and delicious! So many options! Feel free to ask for samples if you don't know what to choose. I highly recommend getting the banana mascarpone cake for dessert! It's to die for! Love the service and food here! It's a must try!Popular with
- 200.79 mi31 Washington Blvd, Marina del Rey, CA 902920.79 mi from Intelligentsia Coffee & Tea
This is a great open air, inexpensive Italian restaurant near the Venice Pier. They start your meal with tasty garlic bread knots and an offer of the honor system house chianti (they leave a bottle on the table, you tell them at the end of the meal how many glasses you drank). All the pastas are hearty and filling. We ...Popular with