InterContinental Al Jubail
Phone:03 341 7000
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 50%Business Travelers
- 50%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
Excellent!187 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Location100% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food94% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- BeachWonderful beach. Highly appreciated by 92% of guests.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 78%.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant. 74% of guests mentioned it positively.
Dining options at Intercontinental Al Jubail include a restaurant. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness facility. This 4.5 star property has a business center and offers secretarial services and limo/town car service. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, valet parking, and multilingual staff.
At the 4.5 star property, accommodations include kitchenettes with microwaves, refrigerators, and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms feature bidets, bathrobes, and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer CD players and complimentary newspapers. Televisions have DVD players. Rooms also include irons/ironing boards. A nightly turndown service is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the hotel.