InterContinental Alpensia Pyeongchang Resort
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
Excellent!165 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good hotel for winter sports.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Location94% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Room87% said the beds were comfortable.
- Service86% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel Building85% said the facilities were very new.
- GroundsPool was unsatisfactory, according to 60%.
Recreational amenities include a golf course. Also located on site are a waterpark, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. The property's full service health spa has massage/treatment rooms. High speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. This Pyeongchang property has event space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Business services and concierge services are available. Additional property amenities include a bar/lounge, valet parking, and multilingual staff.
There are 238 guestrooms at HI Resort Alpensia Pyeongchang. Refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature bathtubs, bathrobes, scales, and hair dryers. Wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer phones, CD players, and voice mail. LCD televisions have cable channels and DVD players. Air conditioned rooms also include desks and irons/ironing boards. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.