One of the best hotels in the city. The rooms are comfortable and a bit unusual - not the typical tired set up. Great views of the water as well.
Restaurants near InterContinental Boston
- 10.19 mi88 Sleeper St, Boston, MA 022100.19 mi from InterContinental Boston8 reviews
Legal Seafoods is ok, if you want high-brow, expensive dining. But if you're looking for great seafood AND a good time, go to Barking Crab. It's right on the waterfront and you open your crab with mallets between two paper plates. Good food, good beer, good atmosphere.
- 20.2 miLangham Hotel Boston, 250 Franklin Street, Boston, MA 021100.2 mi from InterContinental Boston4 reviews
I came here for a Sunday brunch. Is it expensive? At $52 per adult, I will say yes. Is it worth it (at least once)? Definitely. There were so many choices for appetizer, main courses, healthy plates, and, of course, desserts. I hope to add some pictures because it really tells the story much better than I can.Popular withFoodiesTrendstersSpiritual
- 30.18 miGreenway, Boston, MA0.18 mi from InterContinental Boston2 reviews
Lost along the Freedom Trail and we had no idea we were doing it backwards, the munchkin and I got hungered. Well we ran right into the closer truck between some umbrella ice cream stands and I was like lets get rosemary french fries! The munchkin had been begging for some ice cream. So I was happy when her eyes ...Popular withFoodiesFamiliesVegetarian
- 40.23 mi8 High St, Boston, MA 021100.23 mi from InterContinental Boston
Radius is a great restaurant in Boston, one of my favorites, in fact. I love the decor of the restaurant - it feels intimate but sleek and modern in its decor. The food I had here was amazing - everyone at my table was quite pleased with their dishes. The presentation of each dish is impeccable and the service there ...
- 50.25 mi116 State St, Boston, MA 021090.25 mi from InterContinental Boston2 reviews
Sultan's Kitchen is a great way to mix up a boring lunch routine. They have some flavorful Turkish food. I recently bought their cookbook and everyone in my family benefited from that! They have some great recipes.
- 60.19 mi
- 70.17 mi
- 80.07 mi540 Atlantic Avenue, Boston, MA 02210, United States0.07 mi from InterContinental Boston
Good drinks. Good vibe. Hip crowd. It's a trendy spot with walls of glass, a young professional clientele, and cool cocktail names like "#summer." The food's pretty good, and if you do a ton of small plates (vs. entrees) for the table, you get to sample even more goodness! The flavors are sometimes bold and sometimes understated, but they all ...Popular withTrendsters
- 90.2 mi0 Post Office Square, Boston, MA0.2 mi from InterContinental Boston
Cute cafe only open during weekdays at the financial district. Love how it's surrounded by greens! I forgot the name of my drink but it was different. It had esspresso, hot cocoa and garnished with orange peels.Popular withLocalFoodies
- 100.25 mi72 Broad St, Boston, MA 021100.25 mi from InterContinental Boston
The drinks are classy and the leather seating makes me feel right at home, but none of that is why Vintage Lounge is one of my favorite new spots to grab a drink. There's some serious eye candy in the form of a very attractive bartender, making this the perfect ladies' night out destination!
- 110.24 mi
- 120.17 mi
- 130.22 mi300 congress st, boston, ma 022100.22 mi from InterContinental Boston
Well this joint has totally monopolized the Boston Childrens Museum. Literally! They have a cone like structure outside of it and share a part of the building that houses the museum. This place I believe is a chain restaurant, but was not like a TGIF nor like a fast food joint. It was kinda in between and was acceptable for ...Popular withBackpackersFamiliesFoodies
- 140.22 mi112 Broad St, Boston, MA 021100.22 mi from InterContinental Boston
It's a pretty average bar that doesn't really have any special appeal except for darts. The scene here is a bit older than your normal bar near Fanieul and there are some real characters to be found. So if you enjoy people watching, this place is perfect.Popular withAdventure
- 150.21 mi295 Franklin St, Boston, MA 021100.21 mi from InterContinental Boston
I search out any restaurant in the world that serves even remotely Umbrian cuisine and found Boston's Umbria Prime. The top floors turn into a nightclub on weekends, so the whole place has a happening vibe to it. And although the food is a mix of steak, Umbrian and international cuisine, some of the items were typically Umbrian and very ...
- 160.7 mi
- 170.45 mi4 Faneuil Market Place, Boston, MA 021090.45 mi from InterContinental Boston30 reviews
Honestly the best part about Quincy Market is the Urban Outfitters and the Fjallraven backpacks at Newbury Comics. Besides that, the food is overpriced and the whole setting is overrun with tourists. Although, this place makes for a sweet spot to interview people for Journalism class. I do recommend walking a few blocks north for food in the North End ...Popular withFoodiesLocalFamilies
- 180.66 mi63 Salem Street, Boston, MA 02113-22730.66 mi from InterContinental Boston21 reviews
This is such an amazing seafood restaurant that it's not a mystery why the wait can get up to 3 hours. The restaurant is small and has maybe 5 tables besides seating at the bar. You can drop in and put your name on the waiting list. They will let you know approximately how long the wait will be and ...Popular withFoodiesLocalLuxury
- 190.55 mi41 Union Street, Boston, MA0.55 mi from InterContinental Boston21 reviews
Let's see. Come into Boston. Gotta try some chowda. Honestly, I don't think it was that great. But, better than anything in Ca (except SF). So, my guest loves oysters. They shuck their oysters in the open. Service, for some reason my guest loved our server. Might be the first time hearing a Bostonian accent from someone other than me. ...Popular withFoodiesHistoryLocal
- 200.85 mi1 Columbus Ave, Boston, MA 021160.85 mi from InterContinental Boston
Great desserterie with a large variety of desserts. I recommend taking one of the variety tray options they have, that's the best way to try almost all the desert's without feeling guilty..Popular withFoodiesLuxuryBudget