Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (22)Write a review
Very Good!2975 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Location97% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Hotel92% thought it was clean.
- Service86% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food81% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel BuildingFor only 58%, the facilities were new enough.
- GroundsNice grounds.
Dining options include the Michael Jordan Steakhouse at lunch and dinner; Eno, a wine chocolate and cheese bar and the Continental breakfast restaurant. Room service is
The InterContinental has 790 rooms in total with city and lake views, including 71 suites, 23 business class rooms and one two story, four bathroom presidential suite. Rooms have safes, minibars, flat panel televisions and iPod docks, along with robes, slippers and weekday newspaper delivery. Room rate includes use of a large modern gym and ornate junior Olympic sized swimming pool, sauna and steamroom. Dry cleaning and laundry service are available, as is a 24 hour business center.
Notifications and Fees:
- Children 18 and under incur no extra charges when staying with parents in their rooms. Daily rate for high speed internet is free with a higher bandwidth upgrade available for an additional fee. Parking fees are valet $55 with in and out privileges. Pets of up to 25 pounds are permitted with a required $50 cleaning fee and $50 additional deposit.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Mini Bar In Room