- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Mini Bar In Room
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 51%Luxury Travelers
- 51%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 51%Nightlife Lovers
- 51%Local Culture
- 51%Adventure Travelers
Member Reviews (22)
Very Good!2406 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Location96% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Hotel86% thought it was clean.
- GroundsNice grounds. 85% of the guests liked it.
- Service85% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food79% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel BuildingFor only 57%, the facilities were new enough.
Dining options include the Michael Jordan Steakhouse at lunch and dinner; Eno, a wine chocolate and cheese bar and the Continental breakfast restaurant. Room service is offered.
The InterContinental has 790 rooms in total with city and lake views, including 71 suites, 23 business class rooms and one two story, four bathroom presidential suite. Rooms have safes, minibars, flat panel televisions and iPod docks, along with robes, slippers and weekday newspaper delivery. Room rate includes use of a large modern gym and ornate junior Olympic sized swimming pool, sauna and steamroom. Dry cleaning and laundry service are available, as is a 24 hour business center.
Notifications and Fees:
- Children 18 and under incur no extra charges when staying with parents in their rooms. Daily rate for high speed internet is free with a higher bandwidth upgrade available for an additional fee. Parking fees are valet $55 with in and out privileges. Pets of up to 25 pounds are permitted with a required $50 cleaning fee and $50 additional deposit.