InterContinental Dar Al Tawhid
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (3)
Excellent!806 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Location100% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food84% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel75% thought it was clean.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant.
- AmbianceLovely ambiance.
Dining options at Dar Al Tawhid Intercontinental include a restaurant. This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers secretarial services and limo/town car service. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas (surcharges apply). Additional property amenities include currency exchange.
At the 4.0 star property, accommodations include kitchenettes with full sized refrigerators/freezers and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms feature bidets, bathrobes, scales, and hair dryers. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer direct dial phones, voice mail, and complimentary newspapers. Rooms also include desks, minibars, and irons/ironing boards. A nightly turndown service is offered.
- Only Muslims are allowed to enter the holy cities of Mecca and Medina
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the hotel.