InterContinental Dar Al Tawhid
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (3)Write a review
Excellent!876 reviews across the web.
- Location100% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food91% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel75% thought it was clean.
- RoomOnly 53% said rooms were big enough.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant.
Dining options at Dar Al Tawhid Intercontinental include a restaurant. This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers secretarial services and limo/town car service. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas (surcharges
At the 4.0 star property, accommodations include kitchenettes with full sized refrigerators/freezers and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms feature bidets, bathrobes, scales, and hair dryers. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer direct dial phones, voice mail, and complimentary newspapers. Rooms also include desks, minibars, and irons/ironing boards. A nightly turndown service is offered.
- Only Muslims are allowed to enter the holy cities of Mecca and Medina
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the hotel.
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room