InterContinental Hanoi Westlake
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 75%Luxury Travelers
- 51%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (4)
- InterContinental Hanoi Westlake
- InterContinental Hanoi WestlakeMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness TravelersAug 19, 2012
Отличный отель! Расположен на озере в центре Ханоя. Да да... именно на озере. Корпуса отеля стоят на сваях прямо в воде. Прекрасный вид из окон номеров. Радуют местные жители, которые умудряются ловить рыбу прямо на глазах у постояльцев. Отличный шведский стол на завтрак - есть на выбор и европейская и местная кухня.
- InterContinental Hanoi WestlakeFirst to ReviewJul 04, 2012
I have always dreamt of staying at one of those grass thatch huts on stilts over the water, looking out on my deck at the expanse blue water as I think of...nothing at all.
The Hanoi Westlake almost fulfilled that dream, but instead of grass huts, these were ultra luxurious units over Westlake. And instead of spartan furnishings, I had probably one of the best hotel rooms I have ever stay in. Yes, that's right, this guy who has spent over 300 hotel nights in five years said it. Huge modern room with contemporary Vietnamese adornment, each room with its own private balcony.
It was so nice I actually wanted to stay in my room!Recommended for:Luxury Travelers
Dining options at Intercontinental Hanoi West include 3 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a sauna, a fitness facility, and a steam room. This 5.0 star property has a business center and offers secretarial services and limo/town car service. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and secure parking.
Guestrooms have balconies. Refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, bathrobes, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer direct dial phones with voice mail. LCD televisions have satellite channels and DVD players. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, trouser presses, and irons/ironing boards. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Rollaway beds are available on request.
- Under Vietnamese law, a guest who is not a Vietnamese citizen cannot share a room with a Vietnamese citizen without proof of marriage to each other. Otherwise, a second room must be booked.
Excellent!720 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- Wellness/Sportstop-notch fitness area, thought 100%.
- Ambiance97% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Room92% thought the view was good.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food86% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel82% thought it was clean.