InterContinental Jakarta Midplaza
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 90%Business Travelers
- 75%Green Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- InterContinental Jakarta MidplazaMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFamily Travelers+ 4Mar 14, 2013
The location of this hotel is in the business district area and you could just walk to find things that you need during your stay there. And it is not far away from many icons of Jakarta such as Monas(The National Monument Tower), Museum Gajah, and many more
- InterContinental Jakarta MidplazaMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 8First to ReviewJul 05, 2012
Well appointed and located hotel in Jakarta. Massive lobby, lots of dining options, close to the center of the city yet safely ensconced in an enclave that I reckon makes it a safer place to stay than the Hyatt or Kimpinski. Peers who have stayed at those higher rated hotels say that this hotel is 100% in the same class. My only critique is that the club lounge closes and its not accessible 24 hours a day as it is at almost all other Intercons and Crowne Plazas. Very nice spa and pool area. Recommended. Nice breakfast buffet with tasty sushi. Sweet.
Excellent!305 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Room99% were happy with the tv.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Wellness/Sportstop-notch fitness area, thought 94%.
- Hotel88% thought it was clean.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 79% of guests mentioned it positively.
- Location72% liked the proximity to shopping.