I used my priority points to stay here for a couple of nights. It's a nice place with an OK location, just make sure you have a car nothing is within walking distance.
Things to do near Intercontinental Los Angeles Century City
- 10.23 mi2000 Avenue of the Stars #1000, Los Angeles, CA0.23 mi from Intercontinental Los Angeles Century City12 reviews
What an absolutely gorgeous space. I've had this place bookmarked for awhile, and finally got a chance to visit this past weekend when I realized it was the last week for the National Geographic exhibit. It's a MUST-SEE. Parking is on Constellation St and when validated on weekend it's only $1! There was a small line to get into the ...Popular with
- 20.06 mi
- 30.55 mi10250 Santa Monica Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90067-64040.55 mi from Intercontinental Los Angeles Century City26 reviews
Upscale outdoor shopping, movie theaters, many excellent outdoor dining venues. Don't forget to buy bread at the excellent BreadBar and to check out the demo Tesla automobiles. And check out Gelson's, the luxury food supermarket with valet parking!Popular with
- 40.61 mi9786 West Pico Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, United States0.61 mi from Intercontinental Los Angeles Century City14 reviews
The Museum of Tolerance is an emotionally disturbing experience that every human should have. It delves into "man's inhumanity to man" and showcases the elements of racism, intolerance, and prejudice that have stirred wars, torture, and genocides in mankind's history. The most disturbing exhibit to me was the gas chamber replica, which had me sick to my stomach and shaking. ...Popular with
- 50.53 mi10250 Santa Monica Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90067, United States0.53 mi from Intercontinental Los Angeles Century City3 reviews
OMG Chocolate Chocolate and more chocolate!!! They have a good variety of chocolate and everything is delicious. We were greeted and offered samples as we entered.
- 60.9 mi
- 70.51 mi1800 Ave of the Stars 900670.51 mi from Intercontinental Los Angeles Century City2 reviews
The farmers market is close to my work and it's very popular for lunch on Thursdays. There's a nice variety of vendors, including flowers, fruit, baked goods, and food stands. The most popular food choice was the Hawaiian chicken stand. My overall impression was that it was overpriced and overrated (like most of the Yelpers have already mentioned). The chicken ...Popular with
- 80.67 mi
- 90.97 mi516 N. Walden Drive, Beverly Hills0.97 mi from Intercontinental Los Angeles Century City1 review
#BeOut If you’re looking for a quick drive-by of whimsy, try checking out some of the Storybook architecture around town. For instance, in Beverly Hills sits an LA landmark called “The Witch’s House,” and at 3819 Dunn Drive in Culver City you can find a group of houses LA locals have come to call the “Hobbit Houses.” Keep in mind ...
- 100.53 mi10250 Santa Monica Boulevard, Los Angeles, California0.53 mi from Intercontinental Los Angeles Century City1 review
One of my favorite malls for shopping, eating, movies, bars and star sighting. David Hassleholf. Adam Sandler. On a serious note, it's tranquil when the sun sets. Ok, it's but the Grove or Santa Monica but you'll find what you're looking for here. Pink Tacos is good for margaritas.
- 110.97 mi238 South Beverly Drive, Beverly Hills, CA, United States0.97 mi from Intercontinental Los Angeles Century City1 review
The first place I go for gifts for the girls in my family is Switch. she has the most insane costume and real jewelry collection. I met the owner and jewelry designer, Julia Cohen in a store in Paris and loved her ring. I asked her where she got it and she told me she made it. She is now ...
- 120.42 mi471 South Roxbury Drive, Beverly Hills, CA0.42 mi from Intercontinental Los Angeles Century City1 review
#BeOut Grab a friend and head to Roxbury Park for an afternoon game of croquet. Be sure to call (310) 550-4761 to ensure the green and equipment are available. While the French may have a laissez-faire attitude towards life, in LA it's more like laissez-FML for those who don't plan ahead. BroekGirlsGuide.comPopular with
- 130.77 mi9560 Wilshire Boulevard, Beverly Hills, CA 90212-24200.77 mi from Intercontinental Los Angeles Century City1 review
Worth to check out
- 140.96 mi
- 150.46 mi10250 Santa Monica Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 900670.46 mi from Intercontinental Los Angeles Century City1 review
I had a great experience shopping at Swarovski Gallery. My boyfriend and I were picking out a bracelet for my belated Christmas present! The associate who helped us was patient and showed us different charms to go with the Hello Kitty charms. I like the variety and the customizable ability of Swarovski’s bracelets (unlike the ones we viewed at Tiffany’s).
- 160.54 mi10250 Santa Monica Blvd # 15, Los Angeles, CA0.54 mi from Intercontinental Los Angeles Century City1 review
If you love the Contemporary department at Neiman Marcus as much as I do, then you will be excited to know that NM has opened three boutiques around the nation specifically for its Contemporary shoppers called Cusp! When I visited this location at the Westfield Shopping Center in Century City, I actually had no idea of its affiliation with NM. ...Popular with
- 170.82 mi8948 Santa Monica Blvd, Beverly Hills, California0.82 mi from Intercontinental Los Angeles Century City1 review
I wanted to hate this place because of its reality TV star connection but this "gay garden" is a nice spot (reminiscent of The Abbey) even if it still has a few rough spots to work through. Service was mixed but this spot has great atmosphere (when the lights are down) and is one of the better places in this ...Popular with
- 180.59 mi10250 Santa Monica Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA0.59 mi from Intercontinental Los Angeles Century City3 reviews
This was the only cinema in the United States that showed Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince in 3D when it first released, even if it was for the first 12 minutes. The IMAX isn't real IMAX, though. Still, it's a nice cinema in an upscale shopping center.
- 190.47 mi9911 West Pico Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA0.47 mi from Intercontinental Los Angeles Century City1 review
Los Angeles, W Pico: You would think that a 24 Hour Fitness Club near Beverly Hills would be one of the best, wouldn't you? Out of 400 plus clubs worldwide, and planning to expand to 1000, this should be one of the Flagship locations for 24 Hour Fitness, right? WRONG! I went here thinking that it would be a great ...
- 200.65 mi