Intercontinental Los Angeles Century City

2151 Avenue of the Stars, Los Angeles, CA 90067 (Formerly Park Hyatt Hotel)

Twila Grissom
    4 Nov 19, 2012

I had the pleasure of attending an event in the recently renovated grand ballroom. This venue is exquisite and stunning. Its lit in blues, purples, and pinks, and they spared no expense on scrumptious gourmet food. The staff was friendly and helpful, and I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone looking for a luxury experience.

Robert Tye
    4 Sep 02, 2013

I used my priority points to stay here for a couple of nights. It's a nice place with an OK location, just make sure you have a car nothing is within walking distance.

Sue Zhou
    4 Nov 15, 2012

They've just remodeled their ballroom. It's a lovely room, perfect for banquets, or anything up your sleeve. The hotel isn't too shabby either. Very upscale and posh - with reasonable prices. This is a destination and a place to let loose.

Calvin Cheng
    4 Sep 15, 2012

I've had a retreat here, and I have to say that the food and service here is pretty spectacular. The decor of this place is old fashioned and sophisticated. I think they could do with a bigger grass courtyard in the back, but it is very pleasant as it is.

Liav Leshem
    3 Jul 05, 2012

At the beginning we got 2 bed room but the room wasn't suitable to 4 star hotel (best western like) also the 36$ parking is a problem. after we got upgraded to a suit with 2 room it was great.

Michael Chiu

So one of my companies recently moved over to the Miracle Mile from Downtown LA, so tried my chances with Priceline. Before, in downtown LA, it was pretty easy to find $65-$70/night at hotels like the Millennium Biltmore, Marriott, and Westin Bonnaventure. Outside of that, everything seems to be a lot more expensive. I ended up with the InterContinental for a $120 bid in Beverly Hills on the first shot. I wonder if I could have gone down a little further? On the other hand, this was less than 24 hours of check in.

For this trip, I was doing some manual labor, so I dressed appropriately: T-shirt, jeans, sneakers. Unfortunately, I didn't realize that this probably wasn't appropriate for the InterContinental, and I didn't even bother to pack any other clothes besides the jeans. I did have a pair of Sanuk shoe/slippers though. Everyone else in the bar and lobby were pretty much wearing business attire. At least I was one of a kind.

I spent 12 hours straight in the hotel. Checked in in the early evening, didn't feel like going out, so had dinner at the hotel bar, went back to my room, worked some more, slept, and checked out. I didn't really get a chance to experience the service of the hotel, but I could tell that there is a focus on service.

Since I was cleaning out a storage space, I had a few more boxes to lug home than I arrived with, so I did have to ask for some assistance to bring it up and down for me. It was surprising to me how quickly this was done. In any other hotel I have been to, after checking-in, I'd usually wait at least 30 minutes before it got to me. Here, it was up about 5 minutes after I arrived into my room. The same with when I was ready to check-out. I called, and 5 minutes later, someone was at the door.

For the valet, my car was out in about 5 minutes as well. Never had this fast of service before with any hotel, and especially not in LA.

The highlights: Friendly and courteous staff that really personalize to you. Ultra-fast service.

The lowlights: It's in Century City. Not much around unless you're doing business with Fox, MGM, etc., and besides the Westfield Mall and a few other hotels, not much to go to within walking distance (unless you really want to walk all the way down to Santa Monica Blvd. to visit the run-down strip malls.)

This would be a 4-star review for me, but because of the extra fast service and attention I got it, I feel that it deserves that extra star.

Recommended for:Business Travelers
  • Intercontinental Los Angeles Century CityCommunity ManagerAmbassadorPro 2014
    Audrey Lo "@GogobotAudrey"
    5 Oct 18, 2013

Such a nice ballroom and fantastic service!

Recommended for:Nightlife Lovers
    Osher Yadgar
    4 Jun 28, 2012
Showing Lowest Prices

Very Good! - 82% of guests recommend

Set in the heart of Los Angeles, this hotel is close to Museum of Tolerance. Another nearby attraction is Paley Center for Media.

Features.
Dining options at InterContinental Century City include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. This 4.0 star property has a business

... read more
center and offers secretarial services, limo/town car service, and audio visual equipment. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Los Angeles property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include valet parking, a concierge desk, and multilingual staff.

Guestrooms.
There are 363 guestrooms at InterContinental Century City. Guestrooms have balconies. Beds come with premium bedding. Refrigerators and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature bathrobes, scales, and hair dryers. In addition to CD players, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request hypo allergenic bedding, extra towels/bedding, and wake up calls. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.

Notifications and Fees:

The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.

• Valet parking: US$ 30 per night (in/out privileges)
  • Pets: US$ 100 per stay

The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.

• Business Center
  • In-House Dining
  • Wake Up Service
  • Safe
  • Mini Bar In Room

Very Good!1582 reviews across the web.

• Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
  • Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
    95% liked the proximity to shopping.
  • Service
    93% found the staff to be very friendly.
    82% thought it was clean.
  • Grounds
    Pool was lovely, according to 81%.
  • Hotel Building
    80% loved the terrace.
  • Food
    72% found the breakfast to be wonderful.

Peninsula Beverly Hills