Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (3)Write a review
- InterContinental NairobiMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 4Oct 30, 2013
The hotel is way overpriced, but then again, so are all the big chain hotels in the CBD area. It does have a nice patio and pool out back but other than that the place feels a bit dilapidated. It is a popular place for large conferences though.Recommended for:
Good!253 reviews across the web.
- Location96% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food80% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel79% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 71%.
- Hotel Building70% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
Dining options at InterContinental Nairobi include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness
There are 376 guestrooms at InterContinental Nairobi. Bathrooms feature bathrobes, scales, and hair dryers. In addition to in room safes, guestrooms offer direct dial phones with voice mail. Televisions have satellite channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, minibars, and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Mini Bar In Room